Cobra AEROJET Hybrid and Fairway Woods

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I have no problem screaming from the rooftops that year after year Cobra Golf produces some of the most powerful fairways and hybrids in golf. Quite frankly, they fly far too under the radar at times than they deserve. Though initially with the AEROJET release all eyes may be on the drivers, the fairways and hybrids are indeed coming to the table with just as impressive of a technological punch.

Let’s look closer at just what Cobra is bringing in 2023 with AEROJET.

Continue reading...

the fairway has me intrigued. i didn't love last year's fairways, but these have some attention-grabbing buzz. i'm hoping to have a shootout between this and the paradym.

Any pics of the crown?

Love the looks of these very much, the colors pop and fit my eye really well. The tech story is great, with the PWR Bridge is intriguing and look forward to testing them when they hit shelves.

Assuming the crown is normal black?

Looks like the rails are gone for the higher lofted woods. I really like that as I just don’t seem to get along with them in the fairways.

I also think the color scheme and looks are really sharp on this package.

Always liked Cobra Hybrids. Look forward to hitting these!

• Staff
the fairway has me intrigued. i didn't love last year's fairways, but these have some attention-grabbing buzz. i'm hoping to have a shootout between this and the paradym.
I actually thought the Rad fairways were better than the LTDx, so I’m also eager to hit this release and see just what the PWR-BRIDGE does for a fairway.

I don't know if I've ever hit a Cobra hybrid or fairway wood. How crazy is that to say. Time to change that.
Always just super playable.

Any pics of the crown?
Said it in the driver thread, but there aren’t a lot of great pics that were provided of just crown, I’ll dig back through and see if I can find some at angles that show it a bit though.

Crown is clean enough to eat off of. BC5533B9-A7B2-47F0-820F-18C6DD324C78.jpeg

Year after year the hybrids seem to get overlooked and they preform excellent. Hopefully everyone in the market gives them a chance.

Year after year the hybrids seem to get overlooked and they preform excellent. Hopefully everyone in the market gives them a chance.
I agree on the performance, that’s why I was excited to see them make some shaping changes, I think for me that has always been the ONE thing on their hybrids I couldn’t get along well with.

Great information @Jman ! I have never hit a Cobra fairway wood or hybrid. I need to change that immediately.

Man Cobra is seriously bringing the heat with this release. These look phenomenal.

I actually thought the Rad fairways were better than the LTDx, so I’m also eager to hit this release and see just what the PWR-BRIDGE does for a fairway.
King tec got a lot more I think than LTDx hybrids but I'm super curious about the hybrid too after finally figuring one out last year.

King tec got a lot more I think than LTDx hybrids but I'm super curious about the hybrid too after finally figuring one out last year.
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Interesting about the 30%. I missed that.

These look and feel really nice. I didn't get a lot of swings in with them. First one was with the LS and the Kai'li White and ugh me and that Kai'li. We are not friends. 😆

The LS looks really interesting with the color scheme on the sole and the weights split out wide. First tentative Kaili poke was kind of a super low launch low spinner,

20230106_172053.jpg

but I managed to launch and spin it up a bit after that initial handshake once I got moving.

Love the look over the ball

20230109_023519.jpg

but I'd be thinking more about a 5W to compete with another release and replace my 17* UW. That could work well.

Haven't taken any pokes with the hybrids. Limiting the swings right now so I don't do damage. Think UT will get those swings anyway.

Look forward to spending more time with these though. This part of my bag looks to change this year and these are definitely in the mix.

Last edited:
Back