Am I the only one who thinks they look pretty kick@$$ LMAO

I've always liked Cobra glad some companies are finally coming out with stuff that's different than the traditional golf look

Been talking a break from the golf world since its winter and all. From what i read it made it sound like Rickie is now sponsored by Cobra? Thats not right is it? He's still a titleist boy, and the orange is just a coincidence right?

After seeing these next to the ladies' version, I think I like the dark shaft on these better than the light one on the ladies. Just looks better to me.

Been talking a break from the golf world since its winter and all. From what i read it made it sound like Rickie is now sponsored by Cobra? Thats not right is it? He's still a titleist boy, and the orange is just a coincidence right?

You would be very wrong sir. It's not confirmed but it's the worst kept secret ever. Titleist took down his WITB on their website which sealed any doubts for me.

Oh Dang. I can honestly say i did not see that coming.

I just spent some time on the range today and I have to say that I really enjoyed hitting these. While I liked last years line, I think the AMP irons are a step up in some areas, mainly forgiveness high on the club face. I had no trouble hitting them left, right, high or low and came away fairly impressed.

was there anything that you found lacking or not wild about?

I just spent some time on the range today and I have to say that I really enjoyed hitting these. While I liked last years line, I think the AMP irons are a step up in some areas, mainly forgiveness high on the club face. I had no trouble hitting them left, right, high or low and came away fairly impressed.

The topline looks thin to me in the pictures... did you notice that it was at address? They look thin and also like they just slice through the turf pretty easy.

The topline looks thin to me in the pictures... did you notice that it was at address? They look thin and also like they just slice through the turf pretty easy.

Its similar to what I am used to now I would say.

Its similar to what I am used to now I would say.

Hmmmmmmm... That's a good thing to me at least. I'll be looking forward to your feedback on these.

sounds good. I think these irons could surprise people if they look past the orange. How was the distance with them from what you could tell?

Hey, see if a sharpie will cover up that orange. :bulgy-eyes:

Spent some time on the range with these again and think I like what I a seeing. I hate the grips, but that is a personal thing, however the clubs seem to perform as advertised.

Spent some time on the range with these again and think I like what I a seeing. I hate the grips, but that is a personal thing, however the clubs seem to perform as advertised.

If the worst thing about them are the grips, then I'd say they are pretty on point.

I don't know how you guys don't like the look of these, they are pretty interesting looking, and I think the colors work well.

I'm glad to see these are performing well. This is a set that I'm looking forward to trying. I'm a big fan of orange (I have an orange and black carry bag, cart bag and seat covers on my cart) so I'm really digging the looks of the Cobra AMP line.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the numbers on the old King Cobra II irons in a similar location?

I'm glad to see these are performing well. This is a set that I'm looking forward to trying. I'm a big fan of orange (I have an orange and black carry bag, cart bag and seat covers on my cart) so I'm really digging the looks of the Cobra AMP line.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the numbers on the old King Cobra II irons in a similar location?

They made a few versions with a few soles. On some of them yes.

king_cobra_II_tour_large.jpg

king_cobra_2_os_large.jpg

I have knockoffs of those King Cobra Oversize irons. They are quite nice actually.

Wasnt the club number in a similar spot on the machspeed irons?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Wasnt the club number in a similar spot on the machspeed irons?

And those sold like hot cakes!! :alien:

I don't care how these things perform:

1. They're Cobra's
2. That orange blob on the cavity is disgusting

And those sold like hot cakes!! :alien:

I don't care how these things perform:

1. They're Cobra's
2. That orange blob on the cavity is disgusting

Orange is amazing.

And those sold like hot cakes!! :alien:/QUOTE]

Hey they graced the bags of OEM, JB, and Tmex.

Back