Contest & Final Chance - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Someone's day....no, year.....is going to be made today. Looking forward to seeing who will be joining the team and then cheering them on to victory!

Fantastic way to end the weekend!! Can't wait to see who is joining the team! Good luck everyone!

Can't wait to welcome a new teammate tonight!

So it will be a "Super Sunday" for some lucky THPer! I thought maybe we'd have to sweat it out until Monday. I'll be tuned in at 7, like hundreds of other anxious hopefuls! Good luck all.

Early Christmas present coming for someone today!! :)

Awesome can't wait to see who's lucky number gets pulled tonight!
Good luck everyone!

It's gonna be a happy Sunday for a lucky THPer today. Good luck everyone !

I'll be tuned in, this is huge!

all I know is if I get picked, I wont be at work tomorrow! I'll be off to the course to practice up!

Someone is going to have a very hard time sleeping tonight! Good luck everyone!

Very excited to see who it's gonna be.

Love this, love the excitement, love the anticipation, love that one more THP'er will join up with team Cookie and kick that ass in Cali!

Someone is gonna have a very very sweet night!

Can't concentrate oh school work in anticipation.

Well per Johnny's tweet this morning, AJ's game is taking form. Maybe Jason will get his crutch after all.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His record would not suggest he would be a good crutch.....he may need some help.

Can't wait for the announcement!

looks like Jason has a opening for lots of trash talk while we're all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for our name come up

looks like Jason has a opening for lots of trash talk while we're all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for our name come up

Just trying to keep you all on your toes each time I get on my computer. Congrats to the next guy picked for the team #firstplaceloserteam

Good luck everyone. Excited to see the team come together

Big thank you to Jason Finley. You've definitely made it so more people are excited about #thegrandaddy (as if they need more of a reason) Your constant back and forth with all members here is truly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck people! I am excited to find out the tenth #basementdweller!

Just trying to keep you all on your toes each time I get on my computer. Congrats to the next guy picked for the team #firstplaceloserteam

Did you just call both of these teams losers?
Because clearly, Team THP is winning and you saying FirstPlaceLoserTeam suggests that.

Back