Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

nice picks Chewie.
i was oh so close with Tseng/IK Kim/Gal...

Close but no cigar. I had Yani Tseng, Karrie Webb and Jiyai Shin for a total of $232,500 with 274 as the score.

Congrats to Chewie!

Great picks! Way to go.

This tournament was awesome. I like seeing golfers win tournaments but I genuinely felt happy for her. You could see the excitement and she just played wonderfully. Didn't crumble in the face of pressure and it was just so much fun to watch.

WTG Chewie! Nice picks!

nice pics Chewie!

I watched a bunch of coverage yesterday. That putt on 17 that Lewis made was awesome!

Congrats Chewie 69! Be sure to post pics of what you decide to get.

Congrats Chewie!

Woot Chewie!

Also good on the LPGA gals. Like JB said earlier, this was golf drama at it's best and the second one in a row.

Way to go Brittany on her T13th as well.

this was the first women's tourney i've really WATCHED since last year's us open. It was full of good drama, good golf, and star quality. The coverage by GC couldve been better (Lewis & scoliosis, Tseng & Annika's house), but it was a great start to the major season. Hopefully the drama keeps up and we see these type of leaderboards all season long.

Congrats Chewie! Looking forward to seeing what you end up picking out.

Thanks everyone! A hugs thanks to THP and Golf4Her!! My wife is absolutely thrilled.

Congrats Chewie

Congrats, Chewie!

I knew I was close with Tseng and Wie like Chewie, but Webb beat Shin by $16K or so. Were my picks in the top 5?

Congrats, Chewie!

I knew I was close with Tseng and Wie like Chewie, but Webb beat Shin by $16K or so. Were my picks in the top 5?

I believe you finished tied for 2nd with 6 others.

Congrats Chewie !!

Yes - Thank You chewie....I'm really going to enjoy my shopping spree:D

Back