Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

Keep the THP love going to Bam Bam. I thought GG's interview with her was one of the most in depth I had ever read.

Love Bam Bam. Would like to see her have her best year yet on the LPGA. How could anyone not like a professional female golfer who also has her own boat and loves to fish?

Wie dropping a -3 bomb so far today...

Stacy Lewis doing her best Rickie Fowler Sunday orange imitation.

SP better finish strong...she's not looking good at +2

Just heard Yani's interview. Her English is so much better! I lover her swing, and she seems like a really nice girl.

Looks like Vicky has a new caddy!

Just heard Yani's interview. Her English is so much better! I lover her swing, and she seems like a really nice girl.

Win McMurry has a video on LPGA.com where she goes inside Yani's new home( Annikas old home) and she mentions that she has worked very hard on her english so that the fans can approach her. She loves talking with fans. That is so cool. I also like her little thing about the trophy cases in the house. Watch it, it is a good interview.

Win McMurry has a video on LPGA.com where she goes inside Yani's new home( Annikas old home) and she mentions that she has worked very hard on her english so that the fans can approach her. She loves talking with fans. That is so cool. I also like her little thing about the trophy cases in the house. Watch it, it is a good interview.

I saw an interview with her in her home last year, I think... It must be the same one. I really enjoyed it. She is one of my favorite players, but I have a lot of favorites.

She's an angry youngster on the course.

Kevin

One year at the Ginn Open (probably the last year it was played), Morgan was really pissed at herself. The group she was in had to wait to tee off, and my youngest daughter blurted out "hi, Morgan" and waved at her. Although Morgan was upset at herself, she smiled and waved back at my daughter. Alyssa was so happy about that!

Last edited:
2 of my 3 picks are in the top 5 i believe

and the third was cut haha,, my fav lpga i didnt pick and shes making a move!!! great!!!

There's some awesome golf being played out there at the moment. Tseng is tearing it up, and Pressel is pulling some shots out of the bag. There are a few just bubbling under, waiting for a move too.

Love seeing all the USA flags at the top of the leaderboard today ... Stacey Lewis is rocking her FILA! As for Yani, for such a young girl (22), she seems as if she has a good head on her shoulders not to mention, a tremendous career ahead of her (and behind her!). Any chance GG will sit down with the #1 player for an interview?

Can't wait for Sunday to see who will win the Golf4Her shopping spree ... whoo hooooo!!!

Dang, I should have picked Stacey Lewis! I'm a big FILA fan and she also reps the IQ Plus bar that I reviewed. She has great things ahead of her.

I have the leader, but Pettersen and Shin are 28th and 36th.

Can anyone touch Yani today? I don't think so but I hope Stacy can make it interesting. Anyone know what shafts stacy Lewis is playing? They look like Project X Graphites.

I wonder who won the contest today?

Not much love for the ladies today. Lewis has been brilliant, but just missed a par putt on the 15th. Tseng can't get the ball to drop but hasn't screwed up. She's one back with three to play.

Kevin

Not much love for the ladies today. Lewis has been brilliant, but just missed a par putt on the 15th. Tseng can't get the ball to drop but hasn't screwed up. She's one back with three to play.

Kevin

Its getting good and another awesome finish on the LPGA

I wonder if Rich Lerner could mention Stacy Lewis' scoliosis one more time. Girl has so many great things going for her, lets talk about some of them.

I wonder if Rich Lerner could mention Stacy Lewis' scoliosis one more time. Girl has so many great things going for her, lets talk about some of them.
Amen. Let's see how Stacy bounces back after the bogey.

I had the same thought!

I had the same thought!

We've been saying the same thing. Man, give it a rest. Pressel with an unbelievable meltdown after being -5 after 10 holes. I'm almost glad she missed the last putt so she could laugh, because she really looked like she was about to cry.

Kevin

Back