Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

We've been saying the same thing. Man, give it a rest. Pressel with an unbelievable meltdown after being -5 after 10 holes. I'm almost glad she missed the last putt so she could laugh, because she really looked like she was about to cry.

Kevin

I couldnt believe she missed that last one. Maybe Foley is giving her putting lessons.

I think it's pretty interesting that two girls that have never won have stared down Shin and Tseng the last two weeks. Really good stuff.

Kevin

I think it's pretty interesting that two girls that have never won have stared down Shin and Tseng the last two weeks. Really good stuff.

Kevin

Its good drama golf which is what I love.

Man, I wish I could be watching this right now.

This is a huge win for Stacy Lewis. Congratulations to her!!!

I just got on here from playing 9 holes, and saw this. I guess I need to check the scores. On another note I had my first birdie on a par 4 on my course today, and started out bogey, par, birdie, then 7 over after that...man it backed up quick, but a nice promising round.

michelle wie
carrie webb
brittany lincicome

i had pressel over carrie too.. im a fool

Winner will be announced tomorrow. Thanks everybody.

Hope everyone had fun with this contest. Thanks THP for pulling it together. So good to see so many people tuning in to watch the LPGA this weekend. Wonder if THP members boosted the ratings for LPGA this week :)

Did you see Stacy Lewis sporting FILA all week? She was wearing our FAVORITE polo (Geneva). The winner of the contest can pick up some of their own new FILA gear!!!

thats awesome, and thanks for offering us the oppurtunity to win!!!

Yani Tseng
Michelle Wie
Jiyai Shin

Looked good til none of them showed today...

Winner will be announced tomorrow. Thanks everybody.

I wonder if it's gonna be me?

Spoiler
If I dream really hard, maybe, but only in my dreams!

Thanks to G4H & THP for this great contest, congrats to the winner who ever it may be, because I know it won't be me. :D

Well done Stacy. This was good drama! Yeah, who's starting to watch the LPGA with interest? Sam is. Damn you, Golf Channel! :)

My wife and I loved watching the end of this tournament. When Stacy was hugging her dad after my wife started crying. With all the struggles she had as a child it was a great story to see her win.

P.S. Her caddie's cannonball was awesome

Spoiler
mediaManager

Congrats Chewie!!

Congratulations Chewie! Great picking!

I love the LPGA and there have been 2 great tournaments in 2 weeks now. They need the coverage and the attention, so kudos to them for putting on a first rate major last week. Now I just want to see The Big Wei'sy make some noise.

I enjoyed watching parts of this tournament. I am liking the LPGA more and more for some reason. The coverage is well put together and you seem to get a bit more access to the player's game than on the men's side.

Congrats Chewie. Really surprised the winner didn't pick Lewis.

Back