Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

I much prefer Briny, he's not a complete douche.

Christie Kerr is unbelievable. She was much nicer when she was fat.

I like it to Tc

Add me to this list! lol The slow motion replay they showed of her from the back while teeing off with her 3 wood was fantastic.

man, I should have picked her based on looks but I went with only names that I struggled to pronounce

You are from western NC. There is more than 3 on the list that you struggle to pronounce.

I picked

Yani Tseng
Jiyai Shin
Suzann Pettersen

I have a feeling that I picked a pretty popular trio.

Caught a little coverage at lunch, man those greens were fast for a thursday, and the commentators wouldn't stop talking about it!!!:banghead:

Gal's skort is really short! I think I saw her butt at one point. Wow.

I like how they show you some Gal coverage, then BAM! Laura Davies! Just to keep a fella in check, lol

I like how they show you some Gal coverage, then BAM! Laura Davies! Just to keep a fella in check, lol

That is great! I love it.

pics? help a workin' brotha out!

I just tried to find a pic. Couldn't find any for today, but found a lot of bikini pictures. Sorry it took be so long to get back to you. Bikini pictures, WOW

some good low scores out there already.....

some good low scores out there already.....

Not for Christie Kerr dude. She's in strugglesville and it's awesome to watch! You can tell she wants to shoot someone.

I don't think at this point you are going to have to watch Kerr this weekend. She would really have to turn it around.

Yeah that's a short skirt. Every time she gets her ball out of the hole she moons her playing partners. Wow.

Nice looking leader board so far though, Yani Tseng and Karrie Webb are both shooting well, as is Sandra Gal. Short skirt and all.

she's in your cross-hairs today buddy!

Not for Christie Kerr dude. She's in strugglesville and it's awesome to watch! You can tell she wants to shoot someone.

Yeah that's a short skirt. Every time she gets her ball out of the hole she moons her playing partners. Wow.

Nice looking leader board so far though, Yani Tseng and Karrie Webb are both shooting well, as is Sandra Gal. Short skirt and all.

I hope Brittany plays well, b/c she is on my squad with Tseng and Webb. I'd love to shop with G4H!

Who entered the contest and who did you pick?

I picked:
Yani Tseng
Karrie Webb
"Short Skort" Sandra Gal

Total score- 278

It is ok I picked on looks?

Im almost positive I just saw her underwear when she bent down to get the ball out of the hole. Might have been the spandex stuff, but something definitely was visible besides the skort.

I went with
Webb
Kerr
Creamer

Total: 278

Im almost positive I just saw her underwear when she bent down to get the ball out of the hole. Might have been the spandex stuff, but something definitely was visible besides the skort.

I went with
Webb
Kerr
Creamer

Total: 278

You copied my score, Cheater!

Lincicome
Webb
Tseng

Total: 281

How many root for BL now because of the interview they read with her on THP?

Only reason she's on my team dude!

Btw, Sandra Gal's draining putts with the DART

Big time! I loved that write up and even if I hadn't gotten to meet her and watch her brutally beat you at ping pong I'd be a fan based on that interview.

Back