Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

Haha I think there are very few people that dont have Tseng on their team so it doesnt look like she is going to help anyone win this thing.

I dont ask for this a lot, but you guys need to put that out to her on twitter. Tell her you read her interview on THP. P4B met her at the THP Dinner and she is one of the nicest people you will meet.

How many root for BL now because of the interview they read with her on THP?

Y'all did an interview with her? I really need to get to the front page. :banana::alien2::D

I dont ask for this a lot, but you guys need to put that out to her on twitter. Tell her you read her interview on THP. P4B met her at the THP Dinner and she is one of the nicest people you will meet.

What's her handle on Twitter?

I agree 1000%, she is super nice!

Y'all did an interview with her? I really need to get to the front page. :banana::alien2::D

That depresses me a little bit.
It was in our monthly newsletter and was a really in depth interview.

What's her handle on Twitter?

@Brittany1golf

I agree 1000%, she is super nice!

Funny story about P4B answering the door when she arrived and looking like a deer in headlights.

@Brittany1golf

Funny story about P4B answering the door when she arrived and looking like a deer in headlights.

I did read it in the newsletter. I was just joking about the front page. I spend a lot of time out there. That is what the :banana: :alien2: :D were for.

Yeah that was great, I just stood there for like 5 seconds looking at her as she had to be thinking....um, who's the weirdo? Then she just said "Hi, I'm Brittany" and shook my hand, very nice indeed!

Done JB. She seems like one of the nicest players on tour. Always rooting for her.

I have followed her for a while now. She always posts some funny stuff, and usually tweets back to a lot of people to.

Yeah that was great, I just stood there for like 5 seconds looking at her as she had to be thinking....um, who's the weirdo? Then she just said "Hi, I'm Brittany" and shook my hand, very nice indeed!

And you were wearing that ridiculous pink shirt. You looked like a big, albino care bear.

oh boy....good thing THP already got to interview her lol
Thanks Jake. I'm off to flirt with her now.

that was classic....he was like 'Hanks, I answered the door and Brittany Lincicome was at the door...with her dad!'

@Brittany1golf

It was hysterical.

And you were wearing that ridiculous pink shirt. You looked like a big, albino care bear.

That just literally made me spit ginger ale all over my buttery soft laptop.

It was hysterical.

That just literally made me spit ginger ale all over my buttery soft laptop.

Good thing it's forged dude, you can workability a paper towel on that thing.

damn TC and Jb you guys have had me rolling!

Dang the coverage just went off. I think Sandra Gal just got me started on watching LPGA golf.

How many root for BL now because of the interview they read with her on THP?

Entirely.
To be fair, I did some reaseach afterwards as well and everything I saw was about how awesome of a golfer she is

Not for Christie Kerr dude. She's in strugglesville and it's awesome to watch! You can tell she wants to shoot someone.

Bugger.
While I'm not a fan of her antics it would be nice if she pulled out some miracle rounds right about now for the purpose of the contest. Outside of the contest I wish she would relax a bit out there. I know there's the fire in the belly and all but fire doesn't have to mean petulance.

Did anybody else just see the little interview thing they did with the girls about who can win? Wow, Christie Kerr is great! All you have to do is ask her!

Kerr might be my least favorite golfer on the planet. Daly rates higher than her. For as great as golfer as she is, she has the worst attitude I've ever seen. I bet her better half keeps the pots, pans and knives locked up.

You can watch the first round of the Kraft Nabisco on the Golf Channel tonight: 6:30-9:30 PM ET, then

* Fri, Apr 1: GC 12-3 PM ET; 6:30-9:30 PM ET
* Sat, Apr 2: GC 4:30-8:30 PM ET
* Sun, Apr 3: GC 4:30-8:30 PM ET

I just saw Gal on Golf Central. That is one short set of skorts. She should have just worn bikini bottoms.

Paula Creamer just One-t'ed that putt!

ImageThumbnailer.ashx

ImageThumbnailer.ashx

Back