Contest - Taylormade Burner 2.0 Iron Set

This is why I love The Hackers Paradise! Always with the player in mind. Thanks for the contest.

I haven't actually seen the irons yet, but the TM has successfully generated a lot of hype for these clubs. I am dying to try these out!

alot of hype and alot of new THP members- this thread alone has about 20 new members! truly amazing site.

Wow, this site gets even better! I wonder how they pick the winner? Is it some sort of drawing?

Wow, this site gets even better! I wonder how they pick the winner? Is it some sort of drawing?

Original post says it all. All names go into the THP Raffle Drum and someone is drawn from those that got the answers correct.

Thanks for the opportunity to win these great sticks ..... save me from ordering a set! just entered THANKS lefty57

Amazing! Thanks TMAG and THP!! Can't wait to enter!!

Today is the day!!!!!!! Wooooooo... Someone better text me the winner I have to work till midnight!! Ahhhh

get those entries in folks!!!

I think i got this one won! My MX-25's are getting up there in age! Please noone play but me.... Thanks! :)

I think i got this one won! My MX-25's are getting up there in age! Please noone play but me.... Thanks! :)

don't forget to get a few more posts in so you are eligible.
This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days.

We wish you good luck. LOTS of new contests coming to THP over the next 3 weeks.

Keep in mind you need 10 posts to enter, it will be hard to win without those. :angel:

ha! wishful thinking man. i'd say this may be one of the bigger entried contests. good luck though.

Im tryin, Im tryin!!!! LOL thats awesome that you guys do this kind of stuff! My golf knowledge has already doubled in just 1 short day! Thanks THP!

Im tryin, Im tryin!!!! LOL thats awesome that you guys do this kind of stuff! My golf knowledge has already doubled in just 1 short day! Thanks THP!

just 1 more to go guy! glad you like it here on THP

anyone able to text me the results PM Me! I have to go to work damn!

Oh I thought it was going to be at 7:00 pm est. I'll be home at midnight tonight good luck to all

Man Im just finishing up my entry. Stupid work wont let me play videos. I think I found it though !

Oh I thought it was going to be at 7:00 pm est. I'll be home at midnight tonight good luck to all

Entries are accepted till midnight tonight. Winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Good luck everyone! Im sure we will all be glued here waiting for the results.

Entries are accepted till midnight tonight. Winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

That's a better wake up than coffee!!!! Oh wait, I have to be at work by 0630 hours tomorrow, looks like the computer is going with me to work. Good luck guys...uh and girls too!

I wonder what the total amount of members that have entered is???

Someone is about to score the best irons I have ever played. I'm telling you guys...these things are awesome!

Back