EA Sports College Football '25

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Finally a teaser, hopefully we see some actual gameplay soon, please let it be good and not brutalized like the Madden games.

I’m betting on reskinned madden.

I'm so pumped for it.

I used to love how those games played slightly different than Madden.
GREATLY preferred these to Madden. Not even close.

I hope recruiting is still good, and I hope we can use NIL!

needs to be good. Was my favorite game series growing up.

The option play worked so well in college, Madden not so much. Easy tell if it is just reskinned

havent played madden online in forever, can you do cross platform or no?

I switched to Xbox 2 yrs ago

GREATLY preferred these to Madden. Not even close.

I hope recruiting is still good, and I hope we can use NIL!
I hope the recruiting is good. And I hope there is some sort of connected dynasty mode like you have in Madden. How cool would it be to have a group of guys having to recruit against each other and build their programs.

I used to love how those games played slightly different than Madden.
Oh the gameplay in these was always so much better than Madden. I can't wait for this release. I feel like we may be let down (Madden is terrible now IMO) but I am still pumped for this.

I’m betting on reskinned madden.
It’s been pretty well discussed that’s not at all the case. Different dev teams I believe.

It’s been pretty well discussed that’s not at all the case. Different dev teams I believe.
Nice, I haven’t followed the discussion on it. Just figured they’d use the same engine madden is on with only slight variations. Glad to hear that’s not the case.

Nice, I haven’t followed the discussion on it. Just figured they’d use the same engine madden is on with only slight variations. Glad to hear that’s not the case.
I don’t trust EA sports as far as I can throw them, but I do think we aren’t just going to get a re-skin Madden so that’s something.

And if it sucks as bad as it might knowing EA, I at least still have college football revamp.

havent played madden online in forever, can you do cross platform or no?

I switched to Xbox 2 yrs ago
I think as long as it is a current gen console

I am looking forward to this one. I hope there is an option to hate on players when they leave your program to win the Heisman elsewhere.

This was one of my favorite games before it went away.

I love that stuff.
I hope they include Mascot Mode: it was fun watching Sparky run all over that damn AZ Wildcat 🤣

LFG!!

Would be amazing if you're able to create your own dynasty - just like we were able to do way back when....

Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

Back