EA Sports College Football '25

Nice!

I’m curious to see how they do NIL

I'll buy it for sure...can't ever get into Madden, but glad CFB will be back

I hope the recruiting is good. And I hope there is some sort of connected dynasty mode like you have in Madden. How cool would it be to have a group of guys having to recruit against each other and build their programs.
That would be awesome. Would love to have an online dynasty type things.

I can see it now, getting mad "Damnit, Dean flipped my 5*."

GREATLY preferred these to Madden. Not even close.

I hope recruiting is still good, and I hope we can use NIL!
they need a collective feature where you have to glad hand boosters!

they need a collective feature where you have to glad hand boosters!
Maybe choose if you want to use NIL or go old school and give a recruit a bag under the table and hope not to get caught.

Please don’t fill it with micro transactions PLEASE

That would be awesome. Would love to have an online dynasty type things.

I can see it now, getting mad "Damnit, Dean flipped my 5*."
I read flipped as Dean doing something entirely different than that but it did start with F.

I read flipped as Dean doing something entirely different than that but it did start with F.
LMAO. That Dean guy will do anything to snag a recruit.

Ohhh baby!! Can't wait for this one.

We need to run a THP League for this game on PS5 and Xbox.

I am... cautiously optimistic. It'll be a buy for sure. I think I've owned one Madden game since they discontinued NCAA. I always preferred the college game. The NIL stuff is going to be super interesting depending on how it's implemented. I think I still have an old NCAA game disc somewhere.

I hope they got coach prime mocked up for my Buffs. Then in Dynasty mode Im gonna steal all of Bama's players.

Can't wait for this game. So pumped it's finally back.

Super excited. I don't think they will reskin madden as this is way to important of a game for that. I do hope they have the connected dynasty, where you can import your draft classes to Madden.

Super excited. I don't think they will reskin madden as this is way to important of a game for that. I do hope they have the connected dynasty, where you can import your draft classes to Madden.
Who cares, Madden has been ruined for years. Just give me under the table shenanigans in recruiting vs @ddec and I am good to go.

Who cares, Madden has been ruined for years. Just give me under the table shenanigans in recruiting vs @ddec and I am good to go.
Going to turn Marshall into a powerhouse

Going to turn Marshall into a powerhouse
I used to do seasons w/ my youngest (about to turn 18) and we would turn Syracuse into a dynasty. He already let me know we are running it back as soon as this releases. He said he even might let me still be QB. Can't wait.

Back