EA Sports College Football '25

I used to do seasons w/ my youngest (about to turn 18) and we would turn Syracuse into a dynasty. He already let me know we are running it back as soon as this releases. He said he even might let me still be QB. Can't wait.
I always made Syracuse a stop on my coaching trail

I used to love how those games played slightly different than Madden.
Especially when playing as a triple option team.

IMG_1669.jpeg
I’m starting with Southern Miss.

Va Tech with Vick was unstoppable
I remember the year they made JaMarcus Russell way faster than he really was and it was fun to sprinkle in the shotgun option.

I remember the year they made JaMarcus Russell way faster than he really was and it was fun to sprinkle in the shotgun option.
Just do what I would do...fastest WR gets moved to QB and just run wild.

Especially when playing as a triple option team.
I always wanted my qb to have the most rushing yards and passing yards.

Any time an RB runs out in the flat and then cuts up towards middle of the field my son & I call it the "bread & butter." Any time you need a big 1st down it works.

I should also add that one of my family nicknames is still "Miss Tackle Daddy." This was given to me by then 7 yr old son due to my poor performance on defense.

Arch Manning out of NCAA game

More than 10,000 college football players have already opted in for EA Sports College Football 25, which will launch this summer, but fans will have to wait at least another year for Texas quarterback Arch Manning to lead their teams on the new video game.

Manning, a sophomore backup for the Longhorns and the nephew of former NFL quarterbacks Peyton and Eli, is among the players who have opted out of being included in the video game, a source confirmed to ESPN on Tuesday.

More than 10,000 college football players have already opted in for EA Sports College Football 25, which will launch this summer, but fans will have to wait at least another year for Texas quarterback Arch Manning to lead their teams on the new video game.

Manning, a sophomore backup for the Longhorns and the nephew of former NFL quarterbacks Peyton and Eli, is among the players who have opted out of being included in the video game, a source confirmed to ESPN on Tuesday.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. (at Arch)

Arch Manning out of NCAA game

Look forward to seeing people create "March Fanning" in the game...

Only chance for playing time next season was in the game.
Fact. Dad and Grandpa didn't want people to see him listed as a backup.

Heard the players that opted in got $600 and a free copy of the game. I would have guessed more.

Heard the players that opted in got $600 and a free copy of the game. I would have guessed more.
Easy reason for the $600, 1099 taxes. Over $600 and it's taxable. $600 and under, straight cash homie.

Back