Found a Spotify Tropical House... Shades on sun shining drive today... Soo much fun

New Odesza!

This one has been getting some steady runs on the playlist recently.

I do NOT! I assume it's quite good?
Like 300+ episodes for you to find out. It’s a weekly drop I look the most forward to….besides Off Course that is 😉.

Pretty standard Valentino Khan but that's not a bad thing, the drops hit hard as always.

Tchami and Oliver heldens getting a lot of burn lately in the car. I like their UK bass house style.

This is the last Odesza I post, I promise 😅. Their new song sent me down the rabbit hole, seen them live so many times and it's just an awesome experience.

Great recommendations in this thread and will definitely add some to the play list. Current enjoy more chill edm from Lane 8, Ben Bohmer, Spencer Brown etc. Nothing too crazy and makes me feel literally from a different planet.

Last edited:
I love this dude he goes all over the UK and some other European countries and rides with a huge sound system on his bike and mixes edm/dnb love and gets thousands to ride their bikes with him.

I am gonna have to go back through this when I have some time. I love EDM of all kinds, but haven't really kept up in years.

Kaskade and Deadmau5 are collaborating calling themselves Kx5. Here's their first single

Sonny fodera and vintage culture - last thought ft mkla is a slapper.

Attachments

• PXL_20220428_184844676.jpg
    PXL_20220428_184844676.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 2
Forgot to add this for those staring down the drum and bass journey. It's a banger and everyone has heard a part of it I'd think

Currently vibing to these two songs most days.

Flume released his new album, it's very up and down and jarring as a complete listening experience in my opinion but I like these two -- nobody quite sounds like Flume; almost hyper experimental.

Back