Here are three remixes that are different... seriously start with the top one... it's downtempo and is just awesome.

And now the remix with old school circa 2013 - 2014 prog trance vibe

And ending with the 150 bpm rollercoaster

Started listening to live sets on YouTube while I study 😅 I enjoy the variety and upbeat tempo. So far, my fav recent one has been Illeniums set at Ultra 2022

wife listened to some Tropical house and thought I was crazy for liking that. she said isn't it the repeat of the same overall beat? I was loving it as we went into our road trip in big city.

I found a new (old) beat that I’ve been playing religiously in the mornings on the way to the golf course to get me hyped up.

Been on a big sub focus kick

This one slaps.

House cleaning music for this AM.

Catchy and nostalgic.

Any good recommendations? Have to get into a report and need some new music choices this week

nothing too amped, need to be in more flow state, not frantic, if that makes sense
We'll start here, you tell me if it's the vibe you're looking for.

We'll start here, you tell me if it's the vibe you're looking for.

I could get down with that. That one looks like a collab. Which of those two artists should I search for?

I like the first one a bit more. This one is a little too trippy for me for work purposes. Off hours would be a different story.

I could get down with that. That one looks like a collab. Which of those two artists should I search for?
In my opinion, hard to go wrong with either Elderbrook or Tourist if you're looking for chill.

Others you can try, some I've mentioned before in here and some not...
Rufus Du Sol
Odesza
Emmit Fenn
Tinlicker
The Blaze
ford.

Lots of different styles here, I'm probably being overwhelming though and not sure if I'm heading down the right path.

Others you can try, some I've mentioned before in here and some not...
Rufus Du Sol
Odesza
Emmit Fenn
Tinlicker
The Blaze
ford.

Lots of different styles here, I'm probably being overwhelming though and not sure if I'm heading down the right path.

It’s appreciated. Ive typically enjoyed EDM but never quite gotten deep enough into particular groups.

Not sure I'll ever get sick of this song

Back