Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing holding me back is that $400 right now since I only have the $250 or so for my phone.

Tell the sales guy you have some irons for him...

Still love my iphone, but with the new data plan rates and smartphone fees, i may just go down to a normal flip phone

Hey Kmac, tell me about the RAR Max

JB, I flirted with the Maxx but in the end it was the Droid Incredible with longer battery life. At the price point now it's a steal but like I said it's nothing ground breaking except the extended life, which depending on how and where you use it could be reason alone to go to it.

Hey Kmac, tell me about the RAR Max
You dont want to deal with the Razr Maxx and Moto Blur OS on top of the Android OS. Has an awesome battery life, but it's definitely a step below the One X and the S3.

Took this picture with the panorama function on the S3, had never used it before, so not sure if I did it right;
B869C2C9-orig.jpg

You dont want to deal with the Razr Maxx and Moto Blur OS on top of the Android OS. Has an awesome battery life, but it's definitely a step below the One X and the S3.

Without the blur I think I would get one. The battery life would be awesome.

Tapin for bird

Does anyone know how to keep applications from running in the background on an EVO phone? I have advanced task killer and it seems as soon as I kill some app I have others running in the background for no reason. it is killing my battery life. please answer here or msg me

Does anyone know how to keep applications from running in the background on an EVO phone? I have advanced task killer and it seems as soon as I kill some app I have others running in the background for no reason. it is killing my battery life. please answer here or msg me
Dont use a task killer, they do more bad than good for your phone and battery life.

A lot of the task it kills are supposed to be running. You just want to kill apps like Facebook and whatever other apps you have opened or used.

A lot of the task it kills are supposed to be running. You just want to kill apps like Facebook and whatever other apps you have opened or used.

And on the S3 it's so easy to kill running apps...

No I keep that running all the time... the task killer but yes apps lie Facebook , or maps, or voice search or some other app I have no desire to use at all seems to be now running in the back round next time I check

No I keep that running all the time... the task killer but yes apps lie Facebook , or maps, or voice search or some other app I have no desire to use at all seems to be now running in the back round next time I check

You have to remember there is a difference between running apps and services. There's always going to be a lot of services running but that's normal. And these are the ones that is worse to kill then apps.

The wife decided she wanted an S3 as well, so we getting one for her.

Best Buy is offering $230 for a 16gb, iphone 4 that is 2 years old. I think that's crazy, but will gladly take it

The wife decided she wanted an S3 as well, so we getting one for her.

Best Buy is offering $230 for a 16gb, iphone 4 that is 2 years old. I think that's crazy, but will gladly take it

I keep telling Tracy to take this deal too. Shes scared to jump to Android though, I think. You get a badass new S3, like what JB wants, for free. And with some left over for a new SD card. Bonus.

Wow the Kmacs going dual S3's!

I keep telling Tracy to take this deal too. Shes scared to jump to Android though, I think. You get a badass new S3, like what JB wants, for free. And with some left over for a new SD card. Bonus.
We both had the DROID Incredible a while back, and she hated it. She has been playing with my S3 since I got it and liked how easy to use it is compared to what it was when the OS was froyo (I think that's what the incredible had back when we had then).

Wow the Kmacs going dual S3's!

The War Eagles did...

We both had the DROID Incredible a while back, and she hated it. She has been playing with my S3 since I got it and liked how easy to use it is compared to what it was when the OS was froyo (I think that's what the incredible had back when we had then).

The War Eagles did...

Well that was expected

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think my post about the Motorola SF600 got page raped at the time by JB and GG pondering S3's and then wiped out by the server update gone wild. So far Im really liking these. They sound pretty good, fit pretty good and dont get in the way. Being BT of course they have limitations and dont compare with my Dr. Dre's but for not having a dumb cord in the way I like them a lot. Perfect for work and the gym.

images

I think my post about the Motorola SF600 got page raped at the time by JB and GG pondering S3's and then wiped out by the server update gone wild. So far Im really liking these. They sound pretty good, fit pretty good and dont get in the way. Being BT of course they have limitations and dont compare with my Dr. Dre's but for not having a dumb cord in the way I like them a lot. Perfect for work and the gym.

images
I saw you post those up, but when I went back to check them out, couldnt find the post anymore. You get those at best buy? Brand?

I saw you post those up, but when I went back to check them out, couldnt find the post anymore. You get those at best buy? Brand?

Yeah I got them at Best Buy so it would be easy to return them if I didnt like them. They're Motorola's which Ive had terrible luck with in the past. These are pretty good for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back