Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a new putter. It's between the Taylormade Ghost Spyder, Taylormade Corza Ghost, and the Odyssey Two-Ball. I really like all three but can't decide. Any thoughts will help me greatly.

SeeMore is another great option and I am sure they could hook me up with the best possible putter. I have been wanting to make that trip for a while now.

SeeMore is another great option and I am sure they could hook me up with the best possible putter. I have been wanting to make that trip for a while now.

Mmmm. I've been thinking of getting a CC Almost Belly Putter. But all I've been hearing about is how great SeeMores are. And how their customer service is great. So now I'm pondering which one I should get.

Mmmm. I've been thinking of getting a CC Almost Belly Putter. But all I've been hearing about is how great SeeMores are. And how their customer service is great. So now I'm pondering which one I should get.

Keep thinking SeeMore.....you will thank me later.

I have been pondering a seemore for awhile

Keep thinking SeeMore.....you will thank me later.

The only problem is that they are more expensive. And I'm itching to try a belly putter.

The only problem is that they are more expensive. And I'm itching to try a belly putter.

Same. I think Smalls is going to let me test out the belly putter conversion kit after the season is over! I am excited to say the least

I would really consider a SeeMore if buying a new putter. I feel I have a special bond with that club and have only owned it a month. My 4i on the other hand is flashing me dirty looks. I think she knows I've been flirting with a V3 4h to replace her.

Still pondering the Cleveland Black Driver, actually it's more of just waiting now.

It's bad that I get slightly depressed that I have to keep playing my Superfast for 3 weeks until I can get my hands on the Black.

My biggest thing with putters is the weight. I use a 33 inch putter and it is hard to fine ones with the swing weight that I like because they cater putters to the 35 inch category which means a lot of putters that weigh 340 grams which is really lite when the putter is 33 inches.

Still pondering the Cleveland Black Driver, actually it's more of just waiting now.

It's bad that I get slightly depressed that I have to keep playing my Superfast for 3 weeks until I can get my hands on the Black.

The driver just looked at me and said "war.eagle wants to touch me". hehe
You are not far....

I guess the old saying is true...War.Eagle is not coming back

The driver just looked at me and said "war.eagle wants to touch me". hehe
You are not far....
Hmm...

I might have to make my way up that way soon. I am really curious if I will see similar results with it again, the launch monitor tests you did say that it should, and the results were there for me when I first hit it.

I guess the old saying is true...War.Eagle is not coming back

hahaha. Took me a second to get that one!

Seth - I think Seemore could work out the weight issue for you.

Back to pondering putters. I putted awful again this weekend. I don't feel comfortable anymore. I have been using an odyssey 2 ball after using a nike method 001 for awhile. I won a putting contest last week with an odyssey #7. Thinking about one of them. I need something to fix it. I used to be a pretty good putter too.

Pondering method 001 putter, and a 3 wood shaft.. not liking the px

tapatalk addict....

I have a Nike MC 001 for sale. There is a thread about it

Pro Black is a pretty good hybrid. I didn't like the lack of forgiveness though. If you are a solid ball striker it's a great hybrid

I think by great you meant evil. I've seen some pretty good ball strikers struggle mightly with this club. If I wanted a "players" hybrid from Adams I still think the A12 Pro is the go to choice. Hard to argue with the real deal Altus shaft if it's fits you as well ($150 shaft in a $169 club).

I'm pondering everything all at once, and can't stop. I might need to denounce my membership here!

Listened to the ITR about the 588s. So ready to get some black pearl 588's. Just have to decide which shaft.

I'm pondering everything all at once, and can't stop. I might need to denounce my membership here!

You say that like it's a bad thing: p

Well, maybe pondering everything isnt' a product as pondering specific needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back