Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering rip beta wood shaft for my vr pro. Don't like the project x

tapatalk addict....
If you decide to part ways with the PX, I'd like to hear more about it. I love mine in my driver and would love to have one for my 3W, if you really, really didn't want it any more.

If you decide to part ways with the PX, I'd like to hear more about it. I love mine in my driver and would love to have one for my 3W, if you really, really didn't want it any more.

Will keep you in mind!

tapatalk addict....

I am toying with the idea of cutting my Machine Steam Punk to 33 inches, sealing it and gaming it. That thing is so sweet and I roll it all time time at my house.

I think I'm gonna tip my xcon.

--
tapatalk

Tip it SW and Seth, you should do that. It's a putter. It should be rolled.

I am still pondering a 34" Taylormade Manta Ghost from Japan. I want this bad boy like oxygen

I am still pondering a 34" Taylormade Manta Ghost from Japan. I want this bad boy like oxygen

Is that the mallet? If so I agree, I lust after it on tourspec often.

Tried a G20 against my 910D2 on a monitor yesterday and I am very keen! More distance, straighter and less spin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hit the G20 at the range today and loved it. Loft was 10.5 which for this club is too much, at least for me. Looking forward to getting the 9.5 demo out on the course.

Interestingly enough I really like the stock Ping shaft!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love that putter. I drooled over them online a while back.

Hit the G20 at the range today and loved it. Loft was 10.5 which for this club is too much, at least for me. Looking forward to getting the 9.5 demo out on the course.

Interestingly enough I really like the stock Ping shaft!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, this driver launches too high for the 10.5, the 9.5 will probably be perfect for you. And Ive found the stock shaft to be quite good too.

Is that the mallet? If so I agree, I lust after it on tourspec often.

Yes it is, but the head is shaped like a manta ray

That G20 driver seems for real. Not a designer stock shaft, but I don't care. I agree the thing seems really solid.

pondering a 4 or 5 hybrid. Not hitting the 4 iron ver well, and the gap between my 5 iron and my 3H is too much. Tried a few used ones out at golf galaxy, but couldnt get enough time hitting it on the simulator to see which I liked best.

For what its worth, Ive hit bullfrog's yonex before, and like it

Do you like hybrids that look more like an iron or more fairway wood-ish? What about another 07 Rescue?

Do you like hybrids that look more like an iron or more fairway wood-ish? What about another 07 Rescue?

fairway wood ish. I thought about going that route, I looked for one for a few months awhile back, bought it, hardly ever used it, so I took it back. I think as im trying to manage the game better, I could use it on some longer par 3's or those long 2nd shots since ive hit a lot of 3 woods off of the tee lately.

I like that 07 rescue, also hit the old callaway ft hybrids I think from 2006 and liked those too, havent really hit any of the newer stuff except his yonex

I am sort of the same with what I like a hybrid to look like. Lots of good choices out there.

I am sort of the same with what I like a hybrid to look like. Lots of good choices out there.

yeah as of late, Ive been hitting my 3W, and 3H really well, and then the Yonex yesterday. Much better than the swings and results than Im getting with my long irons

I didn't love the Yonex at the outing, but that doesn't always mean much. I only took a few swings with it. There were a ton of people that really thought it was great though.

I didn't love the Yonex at the outing, but that doesn't always mean much. I only took a few swings with it. There were a ton of people that really thought it was great though.

yeah ive hit it 3 times, 2 on par 3's that Ive been pin high and just slightly right on. And then a 2nd shot on a par 5 that I pushed. But the contact has been solid, has a nice feel to hit and nice ball flight. Gonna see what golf galaxy has laying around later this week

Good luck man. Hopefully you find something you like!

Which irons you have in mind, Seth?

Which irons you have in mind, Seth?

RXT's, maybe go back to the Diablo Forged. I don't have a lot of money, but, with my swing change, I need something more forgiving. I also don't have a lot of extra funds at the moment.

Do you still have the DF's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back