Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what but I have a bad feeling I'll be adding to my putter stable....again.

Wife came into some more money and I just scheduled a Christmas trip to Disney World for the two of us so I should have a little leeway lol

well, if you get to use your bros JAWS' it wouldn't matter if you were hitting a rock, it'd stop alright.

He's pretty particular about who uses his clubs unforunately. I'll be using the ole CG11 for a while longer as I only bought it last year :beat-up:

I don't know what but I have a bad feeling I'll be adding to my putter stable....again.

Wife came into some more money and I just scheduled a Christmas trip to Disney World for the two of us so I should have a little leeway lol

We may be there by then. Might have to get together for a round.

We may be there by then. Might have to get together for a round.

Maybe, we'll be going for 9-days and 8-nights so I might just be able to arrange a spa-day for golf-day lol.

Well I might have just bought this putter to. It didnt have the original grip(had a giant winn grip) so they're putting me on a nike method putter grip lol

bc_101_heeltoe_large.jpg

Well I might have just bought this putter to. It didnt have the original grip(had a giant winn grip) so they're putting me on a nike method putter grip lol

bc_101_heeltoe_large.jpg

Check one off the list Bridges.

And what putter might you be pondering?

And what putter might you be pondering?

Eying another Piretti (Cottonwood II), maybe a new CS Bobby Grace, may go big time and go Byron Morgan. I've got problems.

I need to wait though as LaMont Mann is refinishing the SSB Okracoke (Zing2) center-shaft I snagged on golfwrx. It was a white and I REALLY don't like it. LaMont is gonna add a siteline for me, refinish the color, and I'm thinking about having him re-mill it with his DEEP milling.

It like I've got that crazy sweet-tooth since getting my first custom made putters in my Lajosi's. lol

Bettinardi Studio Stock CS?

What a gorgeous freaking flatstick.

I did a search and came up with a few but not sure any were the ONE.

I LOVE the studio stock's above.

The BB's may be more in my range right now though lol. BB26 is nice.

I still prefer this one.

960476754_5QgJh-L-1.jpg

And we got some interesting news from them today. Fall Magazine news.

I still prefer this one.

And we got some interesting news from them today. Fall Magazine news.

Ya that one takes the bacon! Im ready for a new magazine already (as in i already read the last one a FEW times)! lol

I already saw that one lol Little out of my range right now, and wrong size. Need a 35", I actually think I may go for the older style BB1 (silver color/cant think of the actual name right now) Its a little cheaper and since I have a few black model putters on my list I thought id keep this one non black, but who knows I might get a black one ha

edit: Hey Jman check out that putter thread I posted, need some learning on putters today..

I already saw that one lol Little out of my range right now, and wrong size. Need a 35", I actually think I may go for the older style BB1 (silver color/cant think of the actual name right now) Its a little cheaper and since I have a few black model putters on my list I thought id keep this one non black, but who knows I might get a black one ha

edit: Hey Jman check out that putter thread I posted, need some learning on putters today..

Saw the thread, I'll do a bigger writeup tonight of what I know, might help you a bit....might lol

Im pondering all the new stuff JB is receiving at his house right now for the outing.

I'm considering the xFT wedges, and considering buying an Aldila RIP shaft for my driver to see if it'll bring my launch angle down..

From what I read youre going to want the Alpha or red eyes. It was a little stiff for my liking but Im going to compare numbers at the outing on the launch monitor.

From what I read youre going to want the Alpha or red eyes. It was a little stiff for my liking but Im going to compare numbers at the outing on the launch monitor.

Funny you mentioned that, as I just finished having a discussion with someone about that. A really cool concept to have the red eyes be low launch, and the gold eyes being high launch. The guy I was comparing with just finished demo'ing the Speedline 9064 with RIP gamma and loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back