ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

You guys should've stuck with the Royals! Gotta pick my local team tonight the Orlando Tragic.

Dam you Punjabis.
Im going with the Kings over the Avs tonight.

Looks like Illinois was not the pick tonight, theyve looked terrible.

I didn't get back to the computer in time to pick the Lakers, so I hope they lose!

Lol I picked them smallville with a victory :D

I just won my fourth in a row for I think the seventh time this month (with no five-game streaks!). So if anyone wants a pretty sure thing, don't take Manchester United in the next game, as I did!

This has been a humbling month since Mo and I are leading the pack with a whopping 7.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Yeah this month has been rough. I keep pickin and keep losin lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Carp. Munich scores late. United better get another!

Carp! Munich got another! LOL Another 4 game win streak bites the dust!

I have two more chances to get a star this month. I'm on a W3 and have the Laker game and the late game to pick. Was glad to see Arsenal come back from two down to tie Barcelona and keep the streak alive!

Im on my first four game win streak finally. I went 3 wins, 1 loss, 3 wins, 1 loss, 4 wins.

10 -2 Best Percentage!

Padriag for my first win! Hopefully he can pull away here soon.

Ahhh... A first of the month fresh start. I hope we can turn our luck around and get into contention.

Padriag for my first win! Hopefully he can pull away here soon.
Or hopefully not! Mahan needs to make up a shot over the last four holes for me!

Im on my first four game win streak finally. I went 3 wins, 1 loss, 3 wins, 1 loss, 4 wins.

10 -2 Best Percentage!
I remember when I got cocky about doing well!

The game reminded me that I really suck at this! hehehe
Wait until you get on a long losing streak because you are picking anything to get back on a winning streak!

L1. Thanks, Hunter!

I'm about to go to L2 after two games. Darn you Ernie!

Nice, Dallas is getting killed. Back to L1.

Well I finally got on the winning side, but it was a late game and I didn't get here in time to pick Justin early. Missed it by about 5 minutes.

hmmm keep picking the ones that are 97+% in one direction only to have it go down as a loss, you would think I would learn.

Justin is falling apart. Not good.

Hoping Westwood doesnt burn my backside by picking him. Not too confident.

Back