Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What balls do you currently play? Precept Lady iQ+
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Straight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Pull
4. What is your driver swing speed? Low 80s
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, B330RX

1. What balls do you currently play? Wilson Staff Duo

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Slight fade

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice

4. What is your driver swing speed? 95

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes. E6

What a fantastic opportunity! Thank you Bridgestone and THP!

1. What balls do you currently play? Mainly e6 for everyday rounds and Bridgestone B330-rx for tournaments and leagues.
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid Draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Left pull
4. What is your driver swing speed? 100 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes the B330-rx

1. What balls do you currently play? B330-RX
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid ball flight with a slight draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? A pull hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 92-95 MPH
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I've done the online version. A few years ago it recomended the E6. Last year it said the B330-RX. I think both of these balls are right for me depending on the course conditions. Soft greens the E6 is good. Hard and fast greens the B330-Rx is right.

Looking forward to this one. Love the bridgestone balls.

Thanks for the opportunity.

1. What balls do you currently play? Wilson Staff Duo and Callaway Diablo HX.
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Ranges from light draw to light fade medium height.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? 10-15 yards right of fairway.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I used the online B-fit and was recommended the e7.

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone E6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slight fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? 100-105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommend? Bridgestone E6

Oh my goodness this is so amazing, I love Bridgestone balls and I want to test these so bad!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

1. What balls do you currently play? I play either the E6 or B330S.
2. What is your normal ball flight off the tee? I usually get a high ball flight with a fade.
3. What is your usual miss off the tee? It is usually a slice. If I'm not overly careful it can happen alot.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105-108 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have been through both and was recommended the 330S. When I first started playing golf again, I was recommended the E6 and it improved my ball flight greatly.

Another great THP opportunity!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330RX
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? med launch, slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Strong fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? 98
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Bridgestone ball fitting - B330RX

This is awesome!! Possible 100 testers!!! Thank you so much :bridgestone:!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Slight Fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 92-95
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes and the e6 was recommended to me.

1) ProV1X and Hex Black
2) My typical ball flight off the tee is mid/high
3) My typical miss off the tee is a straight push right
4) Driver swing speed is 100-103
5) Just a quick online fitting. I would like to do a full ball fitting eventually. I was recommended the B330RX

What a great testing. Thank you Bridgestone and THP!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Penta TP3 is what has been in the bag recently
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Low
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? left.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 100mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Went though fitting and recommended Bridgestone TOUR B330-RXS

This is unreal. Bridgestone just keeps bringing it more and more. I really wish there wasn't a foot of snow on the ground.

100. Testers. Unreal.

Just a quick shout out to Bridgestone and THP for making this happen for the forum. It really is unbelievable.

100. Testers. Unreal.

Just a quick shout out to Bridgestone and THP for making this happen for the forum. It really is unbelievable.

Seriously - incredible

100. Testers. Unreal.

Agreed. Really fantastic. Thanks again THP and Bridgestone!

I'll throw my name in. Weather is gonna be fine by my standards for golf (meaning no snow). Also plenty of indoor putting, chipping, and hitting net/ sim time.

1. Any urethane ball
2. Penetrating mid flight
3. Fade
4. 106-7
5. Yes. B330.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Last edited:
100. Testers. Unreal.

So so true. That's huge. Very cool on their part and THP.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

1. What balls do you currently play?
e5, NXT Tour S, or ProV1x

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
mid-to-high, slight fade (20%)

3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
duck hook (80%) :)

4. What is your driver swing speed?
no idea. My golf buddies say "fast"

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes, e5

THANKS!!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist Pro V1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Left
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95 - 100 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? No, I have not but I intend to do so this year at the WGC Cadillac event. Last year, I tested the B 330s and really liked their performance.

Thanks to THP & Bridgestone for the opportunity!!

Awesome, thanks THP and :bridgestone: !

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade TP Red LDP
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid launch, slight draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? High block to right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I did an in-person Bridgestone ball fitting challenge and was fit for the B330. I did the online fitting with follow up questions through chat and was fit into the B330RX or B330 since my SS is borderline for each.

Stupid Minnesota, this is amazing of Bridgestone to come through with 100 dozen balls for testing.

I wish the birdieball qualified for testing but good luck to everyone who is chosen! I love me some RX's.

1. What balls do you currently play? B330s

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
Mid to high trajectory with slight fade

3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
Hook left

4. What is your driver swing speed? 108-112

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes I have it said B330s

when im supposed to be working im on here with Tapatalk

Thank you to Bridgestone and THP for yet another amazing opportunity.

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade Penta TP3 or Taylormade Rocketballz, switched from Bridgestone Treosoft a few months ago

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Straight 85% of the time with a mild draw occasionally, mid to high trajectory

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Hard snap hook

4. What is your driver swing speed? 95mph when struggling, 104-106mph when confident and releasing the wrists

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Just did the online and was fitted to the Tour B330
I hope I'm not too late...being that I am the 150th reply... spent 6 hours on the road today going to and from a funeral and just got home

Last edited:
1. What balls do you currently play? Noodle Long & Soft

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? med-high launch

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Hook left

4. What is your driver swing speed? 95-100 mph

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, TOUR B330-RXS

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back