Forum Testing Signup - Pre-Release Driver

Nice group of testers! I look forward to your reviews guys!

The 5 testers have been named and the 1st post is updated. As with most of our testings, some new testers and some experienced.

Congrats to all the testers selected! That looks like a great group of guys to test this out. I am really looking forward to reading the reviews of this group of testers.

Congrats to the testers!!!

I am an idiot and in my travles didnt sign up!

Congratulations guys! Some solid choices there for sure, you guys have a great task ahead! :D

What a great group of testers, looking forward to hearing their thoughts. This should be one of the best test groups ever on THP.

good bunch of testers. Have fun guys.

Congrat's guy's, I'm looking forward to reading about more thoughts on this club!!

Very well rounded group right there. Congrats and I'll be looking forward to following this one!

Congrats to all the testers!

Great group of testers for a great driver! Looking forward to following this one!

Congratulations and good luck to all the testers selected. Will be very curious about their thoughts....any lefties amongst the testers?

GREAT group of testers! Looking very much forward to this one guys!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck to all the testers. Thanks to Cleveland Golf and THP for what should be a very interesting set of testing.

Congrats testers! I know you will all do a GREAT job!

d_in_la
SW
c0ncept
chunkylover77
chewie69

Congrats testers. Should be a real good one.

Congrats to the testers.

Congrtats to the testers that were selected. Oughtta be real interesting. So far out of the applicants I see one 100+ swing. That's the one particular swing I'm curious about as it's on the fringe of the recommended golfer for a lack of a better term.

Alex

Congrats to all the testers, I can't wait to hear all about this one. Nice selection.

Congrats testers. I'm really exciting about this round of testing.

Congrats to all of the testers!!

Congrats to all the testers! I will be following this VERY closely

Very nice, glad to see A nice group of testers. Congrats gents!!!

Congrats to all the testers!

Back