Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

Just my .02, but this is a signup thread, and its turning into banter, the ppl signing up are getting lost in the conversations

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Matty I agree, and I actually took a conversation offline already. However, I think the conversation at hand is more about the testing process or plan (question 5 in the OP). If I'm wrong I apologize, but this is an area of my game where I feel I have a real chance at being as good as anyone here.

I don't want prospective testers to get lost in the shuffle, but I also hope to help people understand how involved this test will be. This is not (nor should any test be) a swing "the club" twice per round deal. To me this is like a mini-set of clubs unto itself, and as such deserves the same level of detail that a full set of irons requires.

i understand , just saying its that many extra pages JB and THP have to sort threw to select testers :)

Testing these clubs would be an amazing treat and honor to anyone. I would love to see how a 42* wedge would work as opposed a normal iron at that loft. I have never thought about making irons look and feel like wedges before and this concept is mind boggling. Can't wait to find out who the testers are and I hope I have the privilege of being one of them.

Matty I agree, and I actually took a conversation offline already. However, I think the conversation at hand is more about the testing process or plan (question 5 in the OP). If I'm wrong I apologize, but this is an area of my game where I feel I have a real chance at being as good as anyone here.

I don't want prospective testers to get lost in the shuffle, but I also hope to help people understand how involved this test will be. This is not (nor should any test be) a swing "the club" twice per round deal. To me this is like a mini-set of clubs unto itself, and as such deserves the same level of detail that a full set of irons requires.

Couldn't agree more, if you get selected, I'll be looking forward to your reviews.

Testing these clubs would be an amazing treat and honor to anyone. I would love to see how a 42* wedge would work as opposed a normal iron at that loft. I have never thought about making irons look and feel like wedges before and this concept is mind boggling. Can't wait to find out who the testers are and I hope I have the privilege of being one of them.

I agree with this post, a 42 degree "WEDGE" 9 iron is something I've never hit/see before, very interesting indeed

Pick Me, Picke Me!! I am a skeptic so who better to test than a naysayer.

Yep, this testing has still got me as excited as the time I first saw it.

It really will be (IMO) one of the best that has taken place since I've been a member.

My ScorFit Recommendation:

Our analysis is that your short game would be best served by one of the following SCOR4161 set make-ups:

SCOR4161 5 Club Set
SCOR4161 41° - 135-139 Yards
SCOR4161 45° - 122-126 Yards
SCOR4161 49° - 111-115 Yards
SCOR4161 53° - 101-105 Yards
SCOR4161 57° - 92-96 Yards

SCOR4161 4 Club Set
SCOR4161 42° - 132-136 Yards
SCOR4161 47° - 117-121 Yards
SCOR4161 52° - 104-108 Yards
SCOR4161 57° - 92-96 Yards

GENIUS Short Game Shaft: GENIUS 12 (KBS Tour 120 Gram)
GENIUS Shaft Flex: Firm + Flex

My only thoughts are whether I should be Firm+ or just Firm - my current shafts are KBS Tour X Soft-Stepped.

Anyway, really looking forward to the feedback, and you never know, being chosen...maybe :)

Just my .02, but this is a signup thread, and its turning into banter, the ppl signing up are getting lost in the conversations

Probably due to all the attention given the the Morgan cup imo, not a bad thing though because that was fantastic. At any rate, I imagine this opportunity would create a lot of interest because who wouldn't like a better short game? touring pros excepted of course.

edit: The short game separates all levels of players. , just look at Tiger , in his best years he only led the stats in scoring and par saves, IOW being able to get up and down from just about anywhere.

Last edited:
Would be stoked to test this. Last week really (further) illuminated how much of the scoring is done from 150 yards and in. I missed 5 fairways in 54 holes and shot +4.

i hope the testers get selected soon. im really excited to see how these wedges help people in the scoring zones

I've been spending a lot of time on the SCOR website, and I think the testers will be getting great results out of these. The more I read up on the technology, the more excited I am. I just need to know if they work as well as they claim. Anytime a company promises accuracy and forgiveness, along with confidence inspiring, I get skeptical. Reading up on these makes me think that this could be one of the few clubs that deliver.

I've been spending a lot of time on the SCOR website, and I think the testers will be getting great results out of these. The more I read up on the technology, the more excited I am. I just need to know if they work as well as they claim. Anytime a company promises accuracy and forgiveness, along with confidence inspiring, I get skeptical. Reading up on these makes me think that this could be one of the few clubs that deliver.

if every company delivered on their improvement promises, we would all be scratch golfers

Me too man! This one has me stoked

Bump for some sign up love

if every company delivered on their improvement promises, we would all be scratch golfers

This is true, haha. People, you should hurry and sign up before it's too late!

This is true, haha. People, you should hurry and sign up before it's too late!

Same with extra distance claims, I should be hitting the ball at least fifty yards further throughout the bag. lol Though I have found that some new clubs do deliver on their claims, I'm thinking these just might do that.

Same with extra distance claims, I should be hitting the ball at least fifty yards further throughout the bag. lol Though I have found that some new clubs do deliver on their claims, I'm thinking these just might do that.

the only irons ive demo'd that did add the extra distance were the burner 2.0's. i just wish i had the extra $700 laying around

Have a feeling this one is going to be picked soon. Good luck everybody and get ready for some great fun!!
:alien::bananadance::D:blob:

Have a feeling this one is going to be picked soon. Good luck everybody and get ready for some great fun!!
:alien::bananadance::D:blob:

Today in fact.

Today in fact.

There you have it folks, from the man himself, good luck to all

Today in fact.

Looking forward to the announcement! There are going to be some busy testers for this one.

Gonna be some happy happy THP'ers today! Definitely looking forward to this one - think it's gonna be a testing like no other!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Back