Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

Today in fact.

8 have to say im very excited to find out who is chosen. This has gotten alot of attention and I would kill to be one of the people selected. I know they will pick wisely and I will follow the reviews closely.

This is going to be one of the best testing opportunities ever, I look forward to reading the reviews of those chosen to test these bad boys. I forsee the SCOR thread being huge as this testing is of interest to everyone, without a good short game you absolutely cannot score well. Thank you again SCOR and THP for this opportunity and good luck to all who have signed up.

Last edited:
im really interested to see how the testers like these. This could be the next big thing with wedges.

Gonna be some excited people once the announcement is made who the testers are! Can't wait for the reviews for this!!!!

I gotta agree wih you. On paper they have a great concept, now we will see if sword is mighter than the pen, so to say. I believe this may begin a serious trend in the industry.

This is going to be one of the best testing opportunities ever, I look forward to reading the reviews of those chosen to test these bad boys. I forsee the SCOR thread being huge as this testing is of interest to everyone, without a good short game you absolutely cannot score well. Thank you again SCOR and THP for this opportunity and good luck to all who have signed up.

Very cool!

I am looking forward to this testing. I have been working my wedges to something similar to this.

---
- Tapatalkin

How will the testers be notified?

By reading this thread.

I know everyone gets excited when they see JB has posted in this thread, I think I will head out to the course and get in a little practice time to calm down.

I know everyone gets excited when they see JB has posted in this thread, I think I will head out to the course and get in a little practice time to calm down.

Not a bad plan. Wish I could, but I'm stuck at work. I'll be checking here regularly with everybody else. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone, can't wait to see who is selected and to hear there thoughts

It is going to be very exciting to find out who the testers will be. There have been very few testings that have intrigued/excited me like this one.

after spending this past week trying to figure out new wedges, I'm very interested to see how everyone fares with these. I think the SCORE system makes perfect sense when it comes to selecting what you need.

Good luck to all! It will be exciting and a fun thread to be involved in.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

So with the testers being picked today we're getting closer to hearing some feedback on these wedges!! I can't wait.

I was so worried these might have been announced last night. Cable is down at my house so I had to wait until this morning when I got into the office to update myself on this one. Excited to see they are getting picked today!

This idea is great. I need new wedges, but unfortunately they don't have these in lefty... And they're a bit expensive. $500+ seems expensive for a 5 wedge set.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Back