Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

I had one of those "you know you are addicted to golf when..." experiences the other day. My wife and I were at the hospital waiting for our baby to be born and I saw the announcement about the forum testing on the SCOR system. I got as giddy as if my wife just had our baby. She asked me what I was smiling about and I began to explain to her about the intricacies and revolutionary concept of these wedges. Ian using words like CG and V sole, and as her eyes start to glaze over she just says "we are about to have a baby and you are seriously that excited about some golf clubs?" I laughed and realized man I've got it bad. By the way it is totally not true I was more excited for my new son... but just barely :D

I had one of those "you know you are addicted to golf when..." experiences the other day. My wife and I were at the hospital waiting for our baby to be born and I saw the announcement about the forum testing on the SCOR system. I got as giddy as if my wife just had our baby. She asked me what I was smiling about and I began to explain to her about the intricacies and revolutionary concept of these wedges. Ian using words like CG and V sole, and as her eyes start to glaze over she just says "we are about to have a baby and you are seriously that excited about some golf clubs?" I laughed and realized man I've got it bad. By the way it is totally not true I was more excited for my new son... but just barely :D

Too Funny Dr. T!!

These clubs look amazing....can't wait to see who the lucky testers are!

This is very funny, but, had THP been around when my wife preparing to deliver either of my children, I would have been the same guy. And, I get the same kind of reaction from her even now.

I have been very excited to see a review on these since I read about the system on here and on OOB. This is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see of the testers, who keeps these in their bags and dumps the traditional 9, pw and so on.

I have been very excited to see a review on these since I read about the system on here and on OOB. This is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see of the testers, who keeps these in their bags and dumps the traditional 9, pw and so on.

That's what interests me as well. I have never even considered replacing a stock PW let alone a 9 as well.

Looking at the system it recommends a 5 club set up starting at 41* and going up in I think 4* steps to 57* and with a firm+ shaft.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-36.791850,174.712034
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back at the ScorGolf website. This is incredibly interesting reading. If I am chosen I will definitely be rechecking the fit of my current irons to ensure that I'm in the right specs still. With the lessons and dreaded internet swing change, I've been concerned lately that my fitting may need to be adjusted.

back to reading.

Very cool system, went through the fitting on the website and came up with SCOR4161 5 Club Set

SCOR4161 44° - 107-111 Yards
SCOR4161 48° - 97-101 Yards
SCOR4161 52° - 88-92 Yards
SCOR4161 56° - 80-84 Yards
SCOR4161 60° - 73-77 Yards

SCOR4161 4 Club Set

SCOR4161 45° - 105-109 Yards
SCOR4161 50° - 93-97 Yards
SCOR4161 55° - 83-87 Yards
SCOR4161 60° - 73-77 Yards
GENIUS Short Game Shaft

GENIUS Short Game Shaft:
GENIUS 12 (KBS Tour 120 Gram)

GENIUS Shaft Flex: Firm Flex

Having read the entire site, I need to retract my earlier statement regarding a direct comparison wedge-to-wedge. No such comparison can be drawn. This whole concept is so different that what I currently play the only comparison that could possibly be drawn is to my overall short game. I am still overly excited to get my new wedges, but I am really looking forward to seeing the thoughts on this setup.

These seem to be getting a lot of attention and I love it! Wedges are the tools of an artist.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

These seem to be getting a lot of attention and I love it! Wedges are the tools of an artist.

---

Bingo. The more I read the more I get intrigued!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---

I need to stay out of this thread. I can't wait to read who gets chosen to test these. I keep going back to the SCOR site every time I'm on the computer. I want to put these in my bag so freaking bad. My short game needs an overhaul so bad.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

haha I feel you on that one bogey the suspense is killing me.

I need to stay out of this thread. I can't wait to read who gets chosen to test these. I keep going back to the SCOR site every time I'm on the computer. I want to put these in my bag so freaking bad. My short game needs an overhaul so bad.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I actually added their page as a favorite in my laptop. Good reading, I hope the clubs fit the anticipation.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I can't wait to see how these go either. I really like the idea of fine tuning the short game.

1. Ping ISI 47*, 52* & 61*. Ping Zing 2 57*.
2. Yes. Ping system Green dot 47, Red dot 52, blue dot 61 with third party custom grind, blue dot 57.
3. 4
4. Spin, grind and feel.
5. Between actual rounds and practice, I'm golfing 5/7 days a week here in AZ. I usually go pitching, chipping and putting twice a week at the local courses practice area and hit the range for full swings another two times. I'm still relatively new here, but I've been active on more than a daily basis over the past couple months. My favorite part about this site are the equipment reviews, and being a prospective journalism major and sports editor at my school paper (Scottsdale Community College while I wait to get on staff at the State Press), I think my skills translate well to the review process.

I actually added their page as a favorite in my laptop. Good reading, I hope the clubs fit the anticipation.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I know what you mean, its hard to stay away from their web page. Simply drooling over the possibilities:D

---

I'm a finger painter, does that count?

Man I've been pouring over the website. I am really intrigued by this system. I think it would work very well with the Pelz system that I use also.

i cant wait to hear more about these, i remember seeing these awhile ago and was wondering how they would play

I just bookmarked this site as well and took the fitting. Very intereting distances suggested, I can't wait to see how this all pans out. Thanks Scor and THP!

i absolutely love this concept on your "scoring clubs"

glad this thread has a bit of momentum and excitment about it, i think the product deserves it .

I just bookmarked this site as well and took the fitting. Very intereting distances suggested, I can't wait to see how this all pans out. Thanks Scor and THP!

Couldn't agree more Duey. I was SUPER pessimistic when the announcement of the SCOR line came out a while back in another thread but the more I read their site the more it makes sense, not to mention the v-sole is flat out an awesome thing on its own. This really is going to be a fun one to see unfold, I think its going to completely change some peoples games.

Back