Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

time for a round with a classic hack...er? How long here? Or at least a drink I have bourbon a lot of it.
I'll let you know if we free up some time! It's a trip with my Dad so a bit different than usual.

I'll let you know if we free up some time! It's a trip with my Dad so a bit different than usual.
I thought as much, weather may suck anyway. Possible lots of rain. So a drink maybe and Cal can torment the dog, or vice versa.

I have ALMOST convinced the wife that funko pops can be Christmas decorations.

Almost.
Hallmark stores are a good spot to hit up for the Funko tree ornaments. So I've heard ;)

Tall Man Comics in Knoxville was pretty cool. Pops prices a bit above comps and no interest in wheeling and dealing for multiples lol. Oh well. Cal got another Curry

IMG_8278.jpeg
IMG_8279.jpeg

My wife queen of the funkob pop eye rolls, bought me the black Panther with the comic book background sealed hard plastic.

Maybe she’s converting $10

Reactions: J4U
Like they didn’t realize their products were already wall hogs hahaha
The boxes are harder to find clean too, I have only one of these and it’s a great Joker pop that I wish was in a regular box.

$13.49 on Amazon. Couldn't pass on another Taker

1700707132630.png

Boneyard Taker less than 4 dollars.

I think we only have 3 total. Or I guess the wife does. They only come out in December, and the kids are just itching to play with them.
20231122_213310.jpg

Reactions: J4U
I've been trying to find an Elf on the Shelf Funko to replace our weird looking elf on the shelf.

Yeahhhhh the wife is gonna need that one for sure
I'm not a Mickey collector but this one looks so good. All the facets are cool. Just none in my lanes just yet.

Back