Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I found him for a steal out hunting with @Canadan on afternoon. He got his own wall support Lol
I got him for less than PPG , and it’s vaulted. I have the other one (the Regular Size). There are two Andre’s left for me, the WrestleMania 3 Poster one & the WM3 Hogan v. Andre in the ring.

These Ring special editions are a pain to find in a clean box. Both of the Shawn Michaels ones that I don’t have are in a Two Pack with Ring (v. Bret Hart & v. Triple H).

IMG_1499.jpeg
Just take my money!!! WM6 box set. This is why I’m out of the Captain America swim lane.

those were great times.
I really enjoyed spending your money and Cal enjoyed it as well. Maybe that's why you won't go with me anymore 😂

I really enjoyed spending your money and Cal enjoyed it as well. Maybe that's why you won't go with me anymore 😂
haha no, he's just all in on his pokemon and sports card kick.

And i refuse to waste money on two hobbies for him - one at a time.

haha no, he's just all in on his pokemon and sports card kick.

And i refuse to waste money on two hobbies for him - one at a time.
Been there done that with the Pokemon. My oldest probably has them all. Seriously LOL. I drove all over Louisville looking for some dang Charzard.

IMG_7461.jpeg

New addition to the collection. I’m a huge fan of Christmas Vacation. Can pretty much quote the whole movie. Can’t wait to take it to the office and add it to my collection.

Some of the ones we have laying around the house... mostly my wife's collection. She has a couple dozen more at work.
1000015305.jpg1000015306.jpg1000015309.jpg1000015310.jpg1000015311.jpg

Yeah she's obsessed with nightmare before Christmas. 🤣

A couple good finds today for well under ppg.

IMG_2796.jpeg
IMG_2795.jpeg

Youngest had Xmas money burning a hole so we went up to Cincinnati to his favorite spots. He got some things but I really hit the spot. Great finds and deals. Max was a Wifey pickup.

IMG_2804.jpeg

@JDax some new WWE coming tomorrow.

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 5.51.20 PM.png
This pre-order popped up in my IG feed the other night so of course I had to put my order in

Reactions: J4U
That is great on so many levels.

Reactions: J4U
Back