Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

I officially ordered my first funko pop last night for my office. Tiger Woods.

IMG_0500.jpegIMG_0499.jpeg
Just got these fun pieces in the mail

I wanted one last year but just lost track of time. So my Wife surprised me a few days ago with one. And of course my guy is Day 1. 23 more to go.

IMG_2687.jpeg

You guys ever make it out to Southern California, The Funko store in Hollywood is HUGE! Be prepared for a long line to get in though.

I got a new Pop last night.

IMG_1486.jpeg
Last Undertaker I needed now I have all of them.

Last edited:
Where did you find that? That's a good one
Amazon had it on sale for cheap. Not sure if they still do. I posted the link in here last week I think.

I bought another Pop today…
Pictures when I get home, but he’s one of the greatest attractions in the history of Pro Wrestling.

I think I might try to sell my Captain America collection, to add to my Wrestling collection.

I think I might try to sell my Captain America collection, to add to my Wrestling collection.
I love Captain America!!!

I love Captain America!!!
Me too, but the Steve Rogers version of the Character. But there are so many Wrestling ones that I want on my list to chase.

I bought another Pop today…
Pictures when I get home, but he’s one of the greatest attractions in the history of Pro Wrestling.
IMG_1498.jpeg

I’m not a fan of the oversized Pops, but I’ll allow this one, it makes sense for The 8th Wonder of the World to have an oversized Pop.

Back