Future THP Outings & Demo Days

I never even thought of it but moving it back would be cool. Even just a little because it would be way easier for me Clemson gets out of school at the beginning of May. And if I was still there it would make travel much cheaper.

I never even thought of it but moving it back would be cool. Even just a little because it would be way easier for me Clemson gets out of school at the beginning of May. And if I was still there it would make travel much cheaper.

Im confused. Outings right now are in the middle to late middle part of May?

Im confused. Outings right now are in the middle to late middle part of May?

I know they are. And if I leave school on May 2nd, I will be back in NJ (raising travel costs) by the middle of May. Unless I drive really slowly.

Edit: maybe you misunderstood me, by moving it back I meant earlier. Should have clairfied that.

Each Outing has blown my mind and I am ready again for next weekend to be mind altering yet again. I can't wait for 2013 just to see what THP pulls off. I am ready for whatever plans they have. I just hope I can handle it.

TapAhoy!

No kidding - that's the ultimate tease. I think we're all in full ponder mode as to what more this event could possibly offer.

I don't even want to ponder. I just want to sign up now. :D

Usually, you save money by signing up early to things.....in this case, I will pay a little extra for a guaranteed spot in 2013. (Pending outing approval and no need for Ghana trip).

Back on topic - lots of great ideas/thoughts shared in this thread. I am down with whatever is decided, you guys always make the best decisions possible and I have no doubt that you will do it again.

This will be my first outing and as far as I am concerned, I don't care on the where. I want to golf and I will find a way to get there.

I like the idea of a tour level course because this is really the only time I will play one.

PLEASE DO NOT MOVE IT UP. I am a tax accountant I can't make any dates before April 15. So for selfish reasons I don't want it to change. Granted I have not been to an outing yet, but I am pretty sure that I will be back if at all possible just from reading all the posts up to this point.

Back