Garage Simulator Crew

should work. Although that bike could be in danger when I stop by.
Hahahahahahaha! I’ll pull out the side nets and hook them up for you 🀣

I'm going to send you a bike rack.

Badass setup on the golf side of things, as well.
Littles can’t get them down!

I did buy some bolt on kick stands to help the mess 🀣

Looks like you hit your ball in the junk. πŸ˜‚
robert deniro psychiatrist GIF

You’re behind on updates/pics 🀣
Yes I am. That set up looks freaking amazing. Clean and organized. I envy you!!!

Midnight golf is amazing

Really frustrated with my GC3 right now. Every shot with Driver and 3w are dead hooks and that is not a shot in my bag. I’m wondering if it could be the light in my garage…irons and wedges have no issues at all.

Really frustrated with my GC3 right now. Every shot with Driver and 3w are dead hooks and that is not a shot in my bag. I’m wondering if it could be the light in my garage…irons and wedges have no issues at all.
Can you trade it for an ST+? 😬

I'm still having occasional issues with my setup. Reading lots of pulls, even if the ball impacts the screen right of my target line. When I use E6, I see more pulls and pull hooks. Not sure if it's lighting and background or what.

I'm still having occasional issues with my setup. Reading lots of pulls, even if the ball impacts the screen right of my target line. When I use E6, I see more pulls and pull hooks. Not sure if it's lighting and background or what.
You bring up a good point because the same occurs when I hit towards the right side of the net for my start line. I always leave the club face open and expect the ball to go right. Maybe I need to check to see if the GC3 is set up thinking I’m a left handed golfer…or maybe I hit towards the left side of the net.

Have you tried the old unplug it and plug it back in move for electronics yet? :)

For those that see a lot of lefts, are you offset to the screen or is the target centered on your hitting strip? Woods are longer than irons and can affect the minds eye to react to a target. Just curious.

If I get flat with my back swing indoors, everything goes left and left in a hurry (both ST+ and GC3 and every other LM I've had). It's my indoor swing syndrome result. Once I get warmed up I limit the lefts usually, unless I get too quick with my hands

Finally heard back from Fiberbuilt about the heavy wear on the stance portion of my mat. Kind of seems like I'm either being brushed off, or they aren't heavy on CS. All I got back was:

"We don’t see many reports of stance turf wear like this. What kind of footwear is used by the players who use the mat. Also, you are well outside the 1-year limited warranty period. July 20, 2022."

Probably wouldn't be going with a Fiberbuilt again when it's time to replace it.

forget the sim setup, I"m jealous of how spacious and clean your garage is! Can I hire you to come clean up mine?
Hahaha, it only took a year to get rid of most of the moving cardboard, and there’s still too much left! 🀣

20240305_183338.jpg

I got my SkyTrak aligned perfectly with the GSPro software today. It took some trial and error and testing with a putter but I feel confident that things are dead nuts now. I have started putting out lately instead of using auto putt. It slows things down a bit but it adds another dimension to sim golf. Not super realistic but fun nonetheless. I am leaving the alignment tape down for a while. It really helps me see the club path during the swing.

I’m getting closer to officially being in the garage sim crew. ST just got delivered today! Got my account and everything set up and looks like it’s up and running just fine. Now waiting on my mat to come next week and then should be ready to go! IMG_2793.jpeg

Back