Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for this good post, i guess we have to research much more about it.

Thanks for this good post, i guess we have to research much more about it.

Where you from hotelf? We are still considering adding another foursome to fill up the cabins!

He is a spammer.

hmmmmm I have not had a can of spam in awhile. It use to be pretty good fried with eggs and such.

haha looks like you might have your wish as DawgDaddy and I will play you two in the afternoon scramble!

Awesome! You'll have to take it easy on us young guys.

Whew, looks like I have a double hand full in this match up. Been wanting to tee it up with Lefty, now I get to play him heads up.

09:20 a.m.
DawgDaddy
Lefty78
Josh Ross
Bama

Same here, looking forward to a fun day!

Shhhhh, don't give away my secret. :D

Haha, I know what to polish up now. I'll admit my short game is weak, but it's getting better.

Game is reaching it's peak. Watch out ladys and gents its gonna be a blood bath in my matches.

1st post updated

SUNDAY BEST BALL MATCHES @ OLD UNION:

9:30 a.m.
Adwillingham & his dad vs. Toad & SeeMoreGuy
AWESOME! We got this, SMG.

Whew, looks like I have a double hand full in this match up. Been wanting to tee it up with Lefty, now I get to play him heads up.

09:20 a.m.
DawgDaddy
Lefty78
Josh Ross
Bama

Looks like a couple in this group hitting from the "correct" side of the ball....hehehe

Looks like a couple in this group hitting from the "correct" side of the ball....hehehe

Yep, and then there is you and Lefty :D

You know, I don't think I have ever eaten spam.

You need some cornbeef hash

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Looking forward to teeing it up with you and KB, should be a lot of fun.

Okay guys, so far I only have the following for the Saturday afternoon scramble:

Ole Gray
KellyBo
Dawgdaddy
Bama
Josh_Ross
DMB012
eaglesgolf72
Setho
T0ad
SW
chewie69

Let me know if you're not on this list and want to participate. It may be only 9 holes depending on time. It looks like more Hackers and Whackers than Hicks with Sticks so we might just have some fun matches that won't count in the team matches.

Last edited:
Umm ahem....where am I?

Okay guys, so far I only have the following for the Saturday afternoon scramble:

Ole Gray
KellyBo
Dawgdaddy
Bama
Josh_Ross
DMB012
eaglesgolf72
Setho

Let me know if you're not on this list and want to participate. It may be only 9 holes depending on time. It looks like more Hackers and Whackers than Hicks with Sticks so we might just have some fun matches that won't count in the team matches.

MMMMM now I want some! Some of that nasty canned stuff! LOVE IT!

Umm ahem....where am I?

Well I didn't see a PM from you but I will certainly add you to the list <ribbit>

I can't into my pm's from Tapatalk but add me to the scramble please

--
tapatalk

Likely missed a few posts. New job doesn't really allow me to have THP up all day while "working" on the other monitor. Damn moving up the ladder!!

Well I didn't see a PM from you but I will certainly add you to the list <ribbit>

Back