Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay guys, so far I only have the following for the Saturday afternoon scramble:

Ole Gray
KellyBo
Dawgdaddy
Bama
Josh_Ross
DMB012
eaglesgolf72
Setho

Let me know if you're not on this list and want to participate. It may be only 9 holes depending on time. It looks like more Hackers and Whackers than Hicks with Sticks so we might just have some fun matches that won't count in the team matches.

MMMMM now I want some! Some of that nasty canned stuff! LOVE IT!

I can't into my pm's from Tapatalk but add me to the scramble please

--
tapatalk

Looks like the teams evened up pretty fast there KB, man you are good!

Looks like the teams evened up pretty fast there KB, man you are good!

Looks like the Hicks with Sticks are at 4 and Hackers and Whackers are at 6 though. Ad and his dad are not playing. Two more players would make it perfect.

Looks like the Hicks with Sticks are at 4 and Hackers and Whackers are at 6 though. Ad and his dad are not playing. Two more players would make it perfect.

Yeah, I see that now, for some reason I thought TOad was on HwS - old timers disease strikes again.
old.gif

Yeah, I see that now, for some reason I thought TOad was on HwS - old timers disease strikes again.
old.gif

LOL - love the old man! I'm pretty sure a couple others will be joining in. I'll send those who have not responded a PM.

Likely missed a few posts. New job doesn't really allow me to have THP up all day while "working" on the other monitor. Damn moving up the ladder!!

You should have made it clear when you accepted that position that you would need to be on THP at least one hour per day. :alien:

We are adding two locals to the mix and both were at the Get Together last year. Danny Boy & Bruce so we have two more for T0AD's cabin!

We are adding two locals to the mix and both were at the Get Together last year. Danny Boy & Bruce so we have two more for T0AD's cabin!

Good going, the more the merrier.

KellyBo is thinking of adding another couple or two so we will have more than enough golfers! Get ready to get your North Ga. October golf fix in because we are about ready to Rock & Roll!!!!

I think we have some guys that are just plain scared to come to North Georgia for whatever reason. I really don't blame them as it would be hard to tuck your tails and go back home to your comfort zones after playing two tough golf courses. We have guys that have legitimate excuses which is cool so I am not talking about you at all. I am talking about the young bucks who are scared they will get their fanny's whacked and sent backhome with their tails between their legs... Don't comment on this thread unless you feel like you are dodging an arse whupping... Gawd I would love to throw some smilies down right now!@!!!!!!!

I think we have some guys that are just plain scared to come to North Georgia for whatever reason. I really don't blame them as it would be hard to tuck your tails and go back home to your comfort zones after playing two tough golf courses. We have guys that have legitimate excuses which is cool so I am not talking about you at all. I am talking about the young bucks who are scared they will get their fanny's whacked and sent backhome with their tails between their legs... Don't comment on this thread unless you feel like you are dodging an arse whupping... Gawd I would love to throw some smilies down right now!@!!!!!!! :violin: :starwars: :deadhorse: :stickbeat: :banghead:

This is the best I could do for my team captian. :devil:

Is sunday's morning round alternate shot or best ball?

Sunday mornings round you bring your own balls to the match (singles) so it should be a bit exciting!

The 1st page in this thread says best ball, we need to brother-in-law to the fullest.

Yep best ball Sunday and I am bringing two good old boys up that use to play on the Hooters tour to give your boys some competition :eek:)

Yep best ball Sunday and I am bringing two good old boys up that use to play on the Hooters tour to give your boys some competition :eek:)

Trust me guys, they are so good I'm gonna make sure they get on OG's team!

Yep the boys I am bringing up with be able to whup anybody on Team KellyBo's team right or lefted handed. So please let's get the matches on!!!

Hey I was on the hooters tour as well. Spent some on the left one then moved over to the right :alien:

Is the cook coming up this trip gray? I can still taste them delicious steaks.

--
tapatalk

I guess what OG is saying, is that this went from a THP Get Together to him bringing his buddies since he does not stand a chance.
I wonder if this Hooters Tour Player uses nazi coins like the last one on THP.

I guess what OG is saying, is that this went from a THP Get Together to him bringing his buddies since he does not stand a chance.

No JB, I think these Hooters players played on the same tour as SW. :act-up:

Not NO but Hell NO we do not allow any religious or otherwise goofy emblems on this trip that are based on potential race, religion, or any beer drinking cult!!!! The only emblem that will be displayed is the whup arse emblem after the matches are over Sunday afternoon. I am working on a really special trophy that can be passed from year to year for the Hicks & sticks vs Hackers & Whackers this year!!!!!!

I am working on a really special trophy that can be passed from year to year for the Hicks & sticks vs Hackers & Whackers this year!!!!!!

Ironic since you said this was the last year.
The plan of having you take over the outing is now complete.
Because you want to do it, clearly.

Not NO but Hell NO we do not allow any religious or otherwise goofy emblems on this trip that are based on potential race, religion, or any beer drinking cult!!!! The only emblem that will be displayed is the whup arse emblem after the matches are over Sunday afternoon. I am working on a really special trophy that can be passed from year to year for the Hicks & sticks vs Hackers & Whackers this year!!!!!!

Probably a pair of Hooters with tassels.

Ironic since you said this was the last year.
The plan of having you take over the outing is now complete.
Because you want to do it, clearly.

Hmmm outing dinner would most likely be catered by waffle house/golden corral.

*shuddering*

Probably a pair of Hooters with tassels.

Bow-chica-wow-wow

--
tapatalk

Wanna forward to them that PM I sent earlier about my cabin??

Back