Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I talked to Bruce today and both him and Danny are coming so you have the Master Chef in T0AD's cabin!!!!!!! Now if we could get Uncle Daddy back down it would be just right!

I talked to Bruce today and both him and Danny are coming so you have the Master Chef in T0AD's cabin!!!!!!! Now if we could get Uncle Daddy back down it would be just right!

How will this effect teams and pairings, if at all? As I said, the more the merrier, so I am not really concerned with the logistics as much as just having a good weekend of golf.

How will this effect teams and pairings, if at all? As I said, the more the merrier, so I am not really concerned with the logistics as much as just having a good weekend of golf.

We will have to revamp a couple of teams so more info about that to come.... It's going to be fun so get ready to rumble!!!

We will have to revamp a couple of teams so more info about that to come.... It's going to be fun so get ready to rumble!!!

Well, I think about this daily. Looking forward to it more and more!

It will be a blast J_R, looking forward to teeing it up with you.

Sorry guys for the leave. My son was born 3 weeks ago and I also started back to school. I have been incredibly busy, and I have just have had no time to visit the forum. Things have slowed down a lot and everything should be back to normal. I really hope I have not missed anything too important, and I will glance over the posts to get caught up.

Congratulations on the newborn son B_I, the 1st page have lots of the important info in the 1st post.

Sorry guys for the leave. My son was born 3 weeks ago and I also started back to school. I have been incredibly busy, and I have just have had no time to visit the forum. Things have slowed down a lot and everything should be back to normal. I really hope I have not missed anything too important, and I will glance over the posts to get caught up.

Congrats on your new born! We have had a couple drop out and a couple added so there will be some minor tweaks. I believe you are playing golf Saturday only and not staying over in a cabin?

Congrats on your new born! We have had a couple drop out and a couple added so their will be some minor tweaks. I believe you are playing golf Saturday only and not staying over in a cabin?

Thanks! Saturday only and I will just be driving.

Congratulations on the newborn son B_I, the 1st page have lots of the important info in the 1st post.

Thanks! That was a lot easier than reading through all the posts.

We are fortunate to have the best outdoor steak griller in Georgia attending again this year so we will be going grocery shopping for our annual Saturday evening grill out! Dannyboy who many of you who have been to the Georgia Get Together's know,,,, is an excellent steak cooker. He will be coming along with Bruce who was also at the event last year.

So wish I could make this outing, sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun.

Well then, come on down! We would love to have you and I need to fill a couple spots because we have had two drop out.

We still have plenty of cabin space and can add a tee time for more golfers if anyone else is interested! We would love to have anyone on the line thinking about coming to go ahead and join us. It's fun, price is reasonable, and the more cabin mates we get, the cheaper the trip is for all!

I will be sending in my cabin rental fees in this week. If you are staying in my cabin and would like to pay your $47.00 bucks now, please pm me. I have $375.00 left to finish the rental agreement on the cabin so any cash forwarded now will be a huge help. I am sure T0AD feels the same way as his cabin is larger and he will have more money to send off. Let's get this part done so we can sit back and relax and get ready for a huge weekend! I think T0AD will have the young bucks cabin so if you had rather stay there with a friend please do so as he has plenty of rooms to fill up.

Just wanted to say thanks to Dawgdaddy (check) & SW (Paypal) for getting their part of the rent in early! Good job guys!

I think T0AD will have the young bucks cabin so if you had rather stay there with a friend please do so as he has plenty of rooms to fill up.

wow, at 43 (damn near 44 come get-together weekend) I'm a young buck?

We have another THP'er on the bubble of signing up and he will be in your cabin T0AD. Butters35 is requesting info and I sent him what he needed to make the decision. He will pm you later for cabin details etc.

The Georgia Get Together is now locked down pending Butters35 response. Good luck to Butters35 on securing your spot in some Mountain golf at it's best@

banjosavatar.jpg

Alright, now KB can get busy again planning the teams and who is playing who. I know most of us will stay the same, but some team movement is probably likely, huh?

Alright, now KB can get busy again planning the teams and who is playing who. I know most of us will stay the same, but some team movement is probably likely, huh?

Yep we got some exciting new matches on the horizon so stay tuned for the line ups!

I've been playing around with the teams a bit on the first page. I added handicaps. Nothing is set in stone at this point. I think butters will even things out perfectly for us!

Don't forget that we have a Master steak (Danny Boy) cooking chef driving all the way up from Bibb, County Ga. to cook your steak to it purest element. Man these things are so gooood they will make you slap your momma, or dog, or bear in the woods etc. Steaks will be bought individually after Saturday's round of golf at the local grocery store along with baked potatoes, salad stuff,etc. It's going to be yummy for the tummy I can promise ya that!!!

Don't forget that we have a Master steak (Danny Boy) cooking chef driving all the way up from Bibb, County Ga. to cook your steak to it purest element. Man these things are so gooood they will make you slap your momma, or dog, or bear in the woods etc. Steaks will be bought individually after Saturday's round of golf at the local grocery store along with baked potatoes, salad stuff,etc. It's going to be yummy for the tummy I can promise ya that!!!

I love a good steak, looking forward to it.

I've been playing around with the teams a bit on the first page. I added handicaps. Nothing is set in stone at this point. I think butters will even things out perfectly for us!

I see you didn't change yours and 1T matchup vs the buzzsaw that is dawgdaddy and I :D

--
tapatalk

Back