Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see you didn't change yours and 1T matchup vs the buzzsaw that is dawgdaddy and I :D

--
tapatalk

I am not one bit afraid of you two! :female-fighter:

I am not one bit afraid of you two! :female-fighter:

Maybe not now, but come Sunday morning you may wanna ask gray for some depends. Of course I won't contribute a durn thing except for filling DD's water bottle.

--
tapatalk

OK, no more sand tips for you. :D

Too late! Nanny nanny boo boo. :D Don't expect to pick my brain about my lessons either. Notice my notes in my lesson diary are getting shorter and shorter? There is a reason!

Maybe not now, but come Sunday morning you may wanna ask gray for some depends. Of course I won't contribute a durn thing except for filling DD's water bottle.

--
tapatalk

The only thing I'm gonna ask Ole Gray to do is help poor DD to the car when we get finished with you two! Actually that won't work because he'll need help too. :D

Too late! Nanny nanny boo boo. :D Don't expect to pick my brain about my lessons either. Notice my notes in my lesson diary are getting shorter and shorter? There is a reason!

The only thing I'm gonna ask Ole Gray to do is help poor DD to the car when we get finished with you two! Actually that won't work because he'll need help too. :D

Haha! More truth in that statement than I care to admit.

By the way, as it gets closer cab somebody post a weather report? I don't trust the weather channel.

--
tapatalk

Haha! More truth in that statement than I care to admit.

By the way, as it gets closer cab somebody post a weather report? I don't trust the weather channel.

--
tapatalk

One thing is for sure, we will have a BLAST no matter how many chunks, shanks, slices, pulls, trees, lakes, etc we may/may not encounter!

One thing is for sure, we will have a BLAST no matter how many chunks, shanks, slices, pulls, trees, lakes, etc we may/may not encounter!

+1, that is for sure.

You two need to leave KB alone...I cant believe we are going to have to work the two of you over....it will sure be fun though

You two need to leave KB alone...I cant believe we are going to have to work the two of you over....it will sure be fun though

As you know KB can definitely hold her on, I guess we need to be ganging up on you, lol. I guarantee we will have a ball, looking forward to teeing it up with you my man.

Great news as Butters35 is going to join us for the Georgia Get Together! Butters we need your handicap or scores close to what you normally shoot to put you on the right team.. Welcome aboard and glad to have ya!!!!!

Last edited:
Great news as Butters35 is going to join us for the Georgia Get Together! Butters we need your handicap or scores close to whup you normally shoot to put you on the right team.. Welcome aboard and glad to have ya!!!!!

Good to hear...looking forward to meeting you Butters.

As you know KB can definitely hold her on, I guess we need to be ganging up on you, lol. I guarantee we will have a ball, looking forward to teeing it up with you my man.

I am looking forward to it as well. i hope KB and I dont take you two out early...thats embarrassing

I am looking forward to it as well. i hope KB and I dont take you two out early...thats embarrassing

Hey Team Hicks with Sticks dominates! You Hacker & Whackers don't stand a chance.... Over by hole 12 is my prediction :eek:)!

Hey Team Hicks with Sticks dominates! You Hacker & Whackers don't stand a chance.... Over by hole 12 is my prediction :eek:)!

Lets bet on this!!!

Great news as Butters35 is going to join us for the Georgia Get Together! Butters we need your handicap or scores close to whup you normally shoot to put you on the right team.. Welcome aboard and glad to have ya!!!!!

Great news there, this gives us a full house right? Looking forward to meeting you Butters.

I kind of like your avatar their dude... You want to keep it?

Lets bet buddy, you name the stakes. KB and I will easily make it to 13.

Great news there, this gives us a full house right? Looking forward to meeting you Butters.

We actually could add one more team if need be. That is an option so we will keep a foursome open for those who might not fear the outcome. lol

Great news as Butters35 is going to join us for the Georgia Get Together! Butters we need your handicap or scores close to what you normally shoot to put you on the right team.. Welcome aboard and glad to have ya!!!!!

Fantastic news!

Lets bet buddy, you name the stakes. KB and I will easily make it to 13.

Ok so if you and KellyBo do not make it to hole 13 you lose rights of your avatar for two weeks?

Ok so if you and KellyBo do not make it to hole 13 you lose rights of your avatar for two weeks?

sure! When we win, you lose rights of your avatar for a month. If KB and I win the match, you buy my beers for the first night at the outing

sure! When we win, you lose rights of your avatar for two weeks. If KB and I win the match, you buy me a beer for the first night at the outing

Lock it down DawgDaddy as he is the only one who will remember this bet! :eek:)........

Lock it down DawgDaddy as he is the only one who will remember this bet! :eek:)........

I love it!!!

so, KB and I lose by 12....you get my avatar for 2 weeks
KB and I make it to 13....I get your avatar for a month
KB and I win the match...I get your avatar for a month and you buy my beers the first night at the outing.

I like it!!! KB could do this one on her own. I am gonna ride her coat tails

I love it!!!

so, KB and I lose by 12....you get my avatar for 2 weeks
KB and I make it to 13....I get your avatar for a month
KB and I win the match...I get your avatar for a month and you buy my beers the first night at the outing.

I like it!!! KB could do this one on her own. I am gonna ride her coat tails

Beer talking to ya now huh bro? My boys will dismiss you two in easy fashion in 12 holes!

Beer talking to ya now huh bro? My boys will dismiss you two in easy fashion in 12 holes!

hahaha....I hear ya buddy!!! I dont agree though. I still wanna see you show a good score at this outing...last time I played Old Union I carded a 75

Back