GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

I just had a lovely welcome package dropped off at my hotel door. Here is what I got:

879857294_xKUrk-L.jpg

The backpack is really nice that everything came in is really nice too!

Goodies!! :D

That's awesome GG!

those sunglasses are wicked cool! should come in handy with all the pollen in TX :alien:

Wait, Nike is putting out Golf sunglasses? Who knew?

I just had a lovely welcome package dropped off at my hotel door. Here is what I got:

I am very jealous. I want those glasses.

Wait, Nike is putting out Golf sunglasses? Who knew?

SMDAOTP!!!!

Spoiler
that's "spit my drink all over the place"

NICE! Welcome to Fort Worth. Get/Post some pics of the short game area on the north side of the building. Major jealously...it pristine with those Southwest (fake) greens and hardly ever gets used.

An excellent prize pack.

Have a fun trip and enjoy every minute of it! You will see some cool stuff for sure .......

love the swag GG! enjoy yourself!

879857294_xKUrk-L.jpg

That is awesome!!! Props to Nike...I can't wait for more updates

Great looking stuff there GG and glad you made it safe and sound! Hope you have a ball!

Sweet welcome package! Those sunglasses do look cool!

Great stuff right there. Have fun on the trip!

Re: GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

Kevin, was there any PUN intended there?!?!

Lol I plead the 5th

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I just got back from an awesome dinner at Shula's Steakhouse with the great people at Nike and a really incredible group of people. Lots of laugh, lots of great conversation I really had a good time. I had 2 glasses of wine so hopefully I didn't make a total fool of myself.

I can't wait for tomorrow! I just want to say thank you to Nike for putting this whole trip together it's really been awesome so far!! I am psyched to tour the oven tomorrow.

Shweeeet!! cant wait to hear about the oven!

Nice looking swag so far.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've never seen sheets that looked like they were ironed...oh yeah, one time at the Ritz. Looks like they have you holed up in a nice place too.

GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

Good times GG!! Shula's is good eating. Can't wait to hear about what Nike has in mind for you today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those Nike sunglasses just for use when there's a lot of pollen and it might irritate your eyes?? :angel:

Back