GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm back up to 14.3... Argh... :banghead: Man I aspire to be good. I do I do I really do! A few bad rounds lately in the 90's brought me back up...

Just curious, does 9.1-9.9 make one a single digit player, or still double digit ? I always wondered about that.

For sure! Anything below a 10 is a single digit. Just curious, why did you think 9.1-9.9 would not be digits?

Mine dropped a bit once again. Down to 6.9 from 7.3. This year I have almost cut my HC in half going from a 13.4 in this spring to what I'm at now.

Down from a 16.2 to a 15.9. Slow but steady progress. Now if I could only find a fairway.

I can't find my revision. But I assuming it's gone down from a 9.3 to 7.6 according to my scores.

I knew I shouldn't have looked. Mine just scared the piss out of me.

From a 9.2 to an 8.0. That is insane, I've simply been on a hot streak lately, I truly do not feel like that should be my GHIN lol

Last edited:
Just curious, does 9.1-9.9 make one a single digit player, or still double digit ? I always wondered about that.

Probably not but it could be. The course handicap will be in double digits on most courses for a 9.x handicap index, it would depend on the slope rating of the course. A 9.0 index on a course with slope of 120 would be a course handicap of 10 but a 9.0 on course with 118 slope is 9.

Now I'm back up to 14.3... Argh... :banghead: Man I aspire to be good. I do I do I really do! A few bad rounds lately in the 90's brought me back up...
hang in there u will bounce back

8.5 still - 3 revisions in a row. At least I'm consistent!

Up from 11.1 to 12.

Dropped to 13.5 from a 14.1 and overall down from 16.1 at the season opening.

Oregon is funny and they do their revisions every other Wednesday not on the 1st and 15th like most states. I dropped from a 7.1 to a 6.3. I have been playing well lately and posted a couple of really good scores, but I don't feel like that accurately portrays my game. I wouldn't say that I am a 6 handicap, I feel more like an 8 or 9. Is that normal or am I alone.

Oregon is funny and they do their revisions every other Wednesday not on the 1st and 15th like most states. I dropped from a 7.1 to a 6.3. I have been playing well lately and posted a couple of really good scores, but I don't feel like that accurately portrays my game. I wouldn't say that I am a 6 handicap, I feel more like an 8 or 9. Is that normal or am I alone.

nope, im at a 14 that feels like a 18+, especially when away from my home course lol

Oh how I wish that I had gotten an official handicap last summer, so I could join the discussion. Roughly, I had a big jump over the summer, playing about 20 over to about 14 or 15 over

Went from a 3.6 to a 5.2. I'm going through swing changes and I put up a few rough rounds. It's gonna take forever to get that number back down :/

Stayed at 8.5 for the third straight revision. Again good and bad...

down to a 16.6 thanks to 4 rounds in the mid upper 80s.. lol . now ill be back in the upper 90s since ill be trying to get it lower

Mine went up .1

Stayed the same,10.2. I feel as I play like a 22 though and I probably will with working everyday.

Tap-in Talking

Stayed at 12.4, but haven't played to it very much lately.

Went up .1 to a 2.7

7.8, lowest ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back