GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.7 to a 12.2. Was hoping for 11 by now, always next time I guess.

wow, down 1.2 to 18.8! I don't know if I can keep this up!

That's awesome! I'm just about to hit my year's goal of breaking 20 (I'm now at 20.0 Argghh!!) and then I can focus on my stretch goal of getting to about 17.7 so that my CH is under 20, too.

Anyone care to share their year long progression on GHIN? I love the index graph and it really makes me feel good when I consider how much work it took to get my game back in order at the start of the year, and have progressed beyond my best efforts last year.

GHIN-9-18-2011.png

You can tell I was in a slump for a while!

handicap.jpg

Your scores are AWESOME now KB, way to go!! You think you'll be able to sneak it into the single digits any time soon?

I think I will one day but I don't know how long it will take. I'm going to keep taking lessons now and then and just keep working towards that goal. I'm thinking MAYBE by next year? It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. LOL

I found this in my diary of lessons. This is what my handicap chart looked like last year. Lessons made the difference.
2339964510027173662S425x425Q85.jpg

That's really interesting KB.. Do you lose a couple months in the golf season to cold weather? I know we lose quite a few in Ohio (sporadic golfing for sure) but I didn't think it would be all that bad down in GA..

Either way, very interesting to see a somewhat similar progression between last year and this year for you..

That's really interesting KB.. Do you lose a couple months in the golf season to cold weather? I know we lose quite a few in Ohio (sporadic golfing for sure) but I didn't think it would be all that bad down in GA..

Either way, very interesting to see a somewhat similar progression between last year and this year for you..

I started taking lessons around May 2010. I was around a 24 handicap at the time. My handicap dropped quickly. I had some pretty serious back problems over the last winter and played right through. I really struggled with my irons for a while too. I hope my game doesn't take a nose dive this winter like it did last. My handicap has always been around 20 or higher until I took lessons.

Went from a 4.1 to a 4.5.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

You are going to be a single digit handicap golfer in no time KB!!! You can do it!!!

Thanks for your vote of confidence Rhino! You know just as well as me, that it's easier said than done. I'm a tryin'!!!!

My index went from a 10.5 to 11.0 which makes me a 13 at my home course.

I just figured out my handicap using OOB and it came up a 21.9 and to be honest I am not really sure what it means :confused2:. But my score have dropped significantly this year and I broke 90 shooting an 89 on a course I haven't played since last yr and only played it once then.

4.3 down from 5.0 (October first revision)
Amazing what two very low scores can do to the index while 5 high scores have no immediate effect. I understand it but don't like it.

Down from 12.2 to 11.8. Surprised!

10.4 to a 10.2, I now see why a high slope/rating course can still lower your HC with bad rounds. I thought for sure it would have gone up, not down.

Mine went up a few points from 9.3 to 9.6 however I had two good rounds recently that shows I am back on track. Winter golf usually plays havoc on my handicap and that is a fact.

ChartImgaxd.png

Just curious, does 9.1-9.9 make one a single digit player, or still double digit ? I always wondered about that.

7.9 again. I thought it may go up a little, but I guess not.

John Deere Tappin...

14.6 to 14.1 and i still cant chipp worth a darn lol...i have 2 89s that if i can improve upon would drop it significantly

Mine dropped to a 10.3 from a 10.9 Sooo excited, one round of 79 helped so much. I'm hoping to get out enough to get to single digits this year. Unfortunately the front 9 of my local course is closed.

10.4 to a 10.2, I now see why a high slope/rating course can still lower your HC with bad rounds. I thought for sure it would have gone up, not down.
For sure...mine has dropped again, to a 12.4. Started the year at 16.4, and seem to shoot about the same scores all the time, but they re-rated our course and it got a lot harder. I didn't get much better.:act-up:

Went down a little to 2.6
All the range time and playing coupled with the new Burner 2.0's, the R-11 driver and the Ghost Spider is really paying off.
I have never been this low. Next year's goal has now been set to get down to a 1 or better.

Mine went down to a 3.0 because of my under-par round. That means no more stroke on 14 at my home course. I can deal, though. I found out on Thursday that with my new swing and my new driver I can drive the green on one of our dogleg par fours, so eagle becomes a distinct possibility on a hole where no one else is thinking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back