GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped from a 4.3 to a 3.9 this revision. I was fortunate that a combined 74 dropped off my last 20 on Sunday when I posted a 77, so I dodged a bullet as it was trending to a 4 from a 5 the night before when I checked..

Still low though. Not upset obviously, just a lot of work every time I go out to shoot that low haha!

I dropped from a 4.3 to a 3.9 this revision. I was fortunate that a combined 74 dropped off my last 20 on Sunday when I posted a 77, so I dodged a bullet as it was trending to a 4 from a 5 the night before when I checked..

Still low though. Not upset obviously, just a lot of work every time I go out to shoot that low haha!

thats awesome man, glad its all coming together...keep it up!

If you need to try and shoot a high score anytime soon for a tourney or something, let me know, we can play after work again and run around in the almost dark to finish 18

thats awesome man, glad its all coming together...keep it up!

If you need to try and shoot a high score anytime soon for a tourney or something, let me know, we can play after work again and run around in the almost dark to finish 18

haha that was a ton of fun.. Played the front in 2 hours and the back in an hour I bet!!!

haha that was a ton of fun.. Played the front in 2 hours and the back in an hour I bet!!!

oh for sure, and that was including all of the time we had to spend finding your dads balls.

whoa that didnt come out right

Mine went from a 17.1 to a 16.2. I am now down to a stroke a hole in match play!

oh for sure, and that was including all of the time we had to spend finding your dads balls.

whoa that didnt come out right

haha only because he's not afraid of taking out the driver!! 3 wooding around that course is exactly what Arnold wants you to do.. BE SCARED!

Down .1 to a 23.4. :laughing:

Can't win them all.. but any progress is good progress.

I've dropped mine from (6/15) 14.9 to 9.7 as of today!!

haha only because he's not afraid of taking out the driver!! 3 wooding around that course is exactly what Arnold wants you to do.. BE SCARED!

ive accepted my shorfalls for the time being...nonetheless handicap is going down despite a lack of driver

I have only entered 2 rounds since I joined a club. Playing tomorrow at 1pm, after the round I am going to enter all my scores from this year. Soon I will have an official HC!

Thanks John. I went with the "Tee It Forward" yardage recommendations.

Good luck getting to single digits! :)

Nice work Sean!!!!

12.9 down to 11.3. Had a combined score drop it on the 29th.

:sad: I went up to a 14.1..... Had some bad rounds when I switched putters.

I dropped to a 14.5 from 15.3 due in large part to an 81 tournament round. I swear if I could hit more fairways (fewer punch shots, unplayables, etc.) I would be single digit. My last round I had 29 putts, hit 6 GIR (all pars) and still had an 87!

Still seem's a little goofy that mine is as low as it is, but they sent me the email showing it. My men's league average is 81.2 and they have me with a 6.4 HC. Wish I knew how all that works, but I'll take it, lol. I do play a pretty easy course most of the time.

GHIN1.jpg

I've dropped from 11.5 to a projected 10.6 in 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told you had to have 10 scores posted, yesterday someone told me you had to have 20 posted to receive your GHIN HC. Saturday I put in about 12 scores that I have stored in my golfshot app, hope Its under 20 scores. I have 2 tournaments at the end of the month.

I was told you had to have 10 scores posted, yesterday someone told me you had to have 20 posted to receive your GHIN HC. Saturday I put in about 12 scores that I have stored in my golfshot app, hope Its under 20 scores. I have 2 tournaments at the end of the month.

You'll be fine. You only need 5 scores to have a GHIN handicap.

Yeah, you only have to have 5 scores posted. Now once you get 20 scored posted you're suppose to have a more accurate handicap.

Check this link out and it will explain the handicap system to you. Right now it looks like it will count your 4 lowest scores.

http://www.pgaprofessional.com/handicap.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back