GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my email. GHIN is 10.4

Tap-in Talking

Mine is back down from 13.2 to 12.2. A new low for me.

Party time - congrats KB! Finally joining a club on 10/1 that provides GHIN service so I can join the joy that is this thread. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Congrats on the new low KB. I checked my email and its not there yet for some reson, not sure whats up, but hope it show's soon.

Hooray, back up to a 4.6.

I did it I did it I did it!!!!!Sorry, just excited, I went from a 13.4 to a 10.9 this year. And its only my second year of golfing.My goal was to break into the 10's and I did :)

Very good KB, the single digit is looming on the horizon. Keep up the good work.

from 15.1 to 14.6 thanks to last nights 39

It dropped from 5.5 to 5.0, probably because a few putts are going in. Now back to August level.

Last edited:
Nice going Lefty, looks like you have fully recovered and are hitting it really well.

Dropped to 7.9 which is the lowest I've ever been.

John Deere Tappin...

Approaching my best ever...Dropped to a 3.0.

Mine finally arrived and has jumped up a bit. From 7.2 to 8, but I kind of expected that.

Dropped from 15.1 to 14.6. It's the little things in life that make me smile.

Up from 13.9 to 14.7. Not surprising with the baby and only two rounds in the 80s the last few months. Two early 85s this year really "hurt" my handicap. I think the 14.7 is more realistic, especially right now. Will come in handy having it a little higher on Monday for a tournament. :)

I'm slowly reaching my goal for this season.........down to a 10.1 from 10.6.

Down to a 3.8 after dropping a 74 on the scorecard this weekend..

What's sick, is that drop from 3.9 to 3.8 is a FULL stroke (from 5 to 4) on my course. LAME!

Up to 7.4 from 7.0 Sorry thing is that none of my last 6 scores count. And my oldest 6 do. So unless I pick up my play ASAP, the handicap will be going up towards a 10 or 11 I would think.

11.3 down to 11.1. Revised goals for the year are get to 9.9 or less or shoot a score in the 70's.

Well, being the first year I've kept an actual GHIN number, I started the season off crazy with a couple of the lowest rounds of my life! So the beginning of the summer I had a 17.4, and that slowly matriculated up with changing clubs etc etc excuses excuses up to a 20.2. Today my revision is 19.5. A couple solid rounds in the low 90s as of late...

Goal next year for sure is to get out of the teens!

Dropped from a 6.9 to a 5.5. Lowest hc yet. Putting is still not solid. I also posted a couple of rounds 90+. My scores are all over the place.

went from 14 to 13.8 woo hoo... LOL

Down to a 3.8 after dropping a 74 on the scorecard this weekend..

What's sick, is that drop from 3.9 to 3.8 is a FULL stroke (from 5 to 4) on my course. LAME!

I have noticed that sometimes, as fun as it is to shoot low scores... It makes it harder to keep doing that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back