Comparing JB to mayo should be a crime. He's more like a fine Keystone Light.

Comparing JB to mayo should be a crime. He's more like a fine Keystone Light.

Now thats a crime, I mean American Beer??? Really?

Seriously you guys, I know you silly Americans don't do it, but all of Canada, and Europe do it, and its freaking awesome, try it and you will love it. We dip in Ketchup as well, but fries and mayo, or fries and aioli are just the best. I mean like JB good.

Aioli I can see, but mayo is just nasty. Consider yourself to be in a culinary time out sir!

Aioli I can see, but mayo is just nasty. Consider yourself to be in a culinary time out sir!

This thread is getting off topic, can we agree that JB is to golf like Poutine is to fries?

This thread is getting off topic, can we agree that JB is to golf like Poutine is to fries?

thats the first right thing you've said, poutine is great! And so is JB

Gonna be a good Canadian here and agree with CB, if you haven't had McDonalds fries with McChicken sauce you're missing out!

Honestly though, if I get to go to Orlando on vacation in the spring I'm hoping I get a chance to tee it up with JB! Hopefully do better than Thainer and restore our Canadian pride!

Can you guys please take the banter somewhere else? This non-sense is taking away from the self declared "EFFIN WOW FACTOR". :D

On a positive spin, thanks to Tadashi for helping JB get used to that losing feeling like he will experience further next May.

On a positive spin, thanks to Tadashi for helping JB get used to that losing feeling like he will experience further next May.

Your comical cookie.

Really wish I lived in Orlando. Great stuff Tadashi I hope to one day see for myself JBs game(not that I'm doubting it, I just want to see the wow factor) :D

Really wish I lived in Orlando. Great stuff Tadashi I hope to one day see for myself JBs game(not that I'm doubting it, I just want to see the wow factor) :D

You're in Delaware you should be able to see the wow factor from where you are!

Seriously you guys, I know you silly Americans don't do it, but all of Canada, and Europe do it, and its freaking awesome, try it and you will love it. We dip in Ketchup as well, but fries and mayo, or fries and aioli are just the best. I mean like JB good.

Don´t you drag us europeans into this! I´ll give you that dutch people love their fries with Mayo and maybe the French do too. :eek:fftopic:

glad to hear you guys had a good time despite the elements

Sounds like a good time guys, it's always nice when you can hook up for a game.

I had a ton of fun playing with JB at the outing last year. I would agree that he is beyond easy to play with. For anyone who has not played with him, he has a few rules but they are easy enough to follow and he doesn't get mad too often at you.:curl-lip:

I had a ton of fun playing with JB at the outing last year. I would agree that he is beyond easy to play with. For anyone who has not played with him, he has a few rules but they are easy enough to follow and he doesn't get mad too often at you.:curl-lip:

This just made me spit out my drink...hahahahah

JB is just so rad, its almost blinding. Playing golf with him is akin to making love to a beautiful woman while eating fries and mayo and watching football. He is that freaking great.

I would think that teeing it up with either JB or Tadashi would be a genuine treat. And I'm guessing anyone who turns up their nose to mayo on fries has never tried it, nothing wrong with the statement as long as it is American Football.

Last edited:
I would think that teeing it up with either JD or Tadashi would be a genuine treat. And I'm guessing anyone who turns up their nose to mayo on fries has never tried it, nothing wrong with the statement as long as it is American Football.

I dont know who that JD fella is, but if he is as awesome as JB, then it would be a treat...hehe

I dont know who that JD fella is, but if he is as awesome as JB, then it would be a treat...hehe

It's John Daly. We need to work on your golf knowledge. :D

Playing golf with JB is a treat and highly overrated. He sledges you from start to finish, and god forbid, if you do lose, you'll never hear the end of it.

Nah, he's one of my good buddies on here and I like playing golf with him, although it seems like every time I've been around him lately, we haven't been able to tee it up. He fears me I suspect.

JB is a fun guy to golf with! JB has some serious game and he actually roots you on although he wants to beat your arse up one side and down the other. I want another shot at him one day and I have no doubt my handicap will continue to drop, so next time he will not trounce me so bad.

JB gets pissed if he's behind slow play. :D

way to go, im coming to orlando in january to get some golf in.. be ready!! lol ..

JB gets pissed if he's behind slow play. :D

JB hates to be behind slow play. He had to wait on the 18th tee at the New Course for quite some time and ducked hooked one 300 yds to the left side of number one fairway trying to hurry up after waiting for the slow turkeys. I think he still bogied the hole... lol Yea it was the same fairway I had missed twiced off the tee earlier in the day by hitting a big push. LOL You would have to see it to laugh like I am now..... I was rooting him on come on bro you can still par it!!! We both chunked our chip shots and made bogey....

Back