That swing looks painful.

LMFAO @ Fly Pelican.

We did touch on his son Cody, he is a proud papa and Cody sounds like one he'll of a player

Kongfrontation

PS I almost went in that water twice. I did go in it from the tee and then almost again after my drop. I cleared the hazard line by like 6"

PS I almost went in that water twice. I did go in it from the tee and then almost again after my drop. I cleared the hazard line by like 6"

Only because on your tee shot you tried to carry the ball like 320 over the water.

Sometimes the ninja really believes he is Quiros.

Funny thing is you did probably carry that ball like 275 but it wasn`t quite enough.

How did you guys end up with Roger Clemens anyways? Yes I skimmed.

Don't worry I will try the same thing agian in May.

Good deal, I will hit mine behind the trees on the left again, it was fun back there.

Hey we both can go over the road again on that other hole too.

That was pretty cool too, we got our money`s worth thats for sure.

The best part was our group was so amazing basically whoever hit the green won the greenie. Damn we are good.

We were on fire, hell on most holes there was only one guy on the FW.

How did you guys end up with Roger Clemens anyways? Yes I skimmed.

We pulled up to 10 and he was teeing off. His business partner was in the phone and he asked we wanted to join them. We both jumped on the tee and away we went. We all
Exchanged names on the next tee.

Kongfrontation

We pulled up to 10 and he was teeing off. His business partner was in the phone and he asked we wanted to join them. We both jumped on the tee and away we went. We all
Exchanged names on the next tee.

Kongfrontation

Thats awesome. Shoulda asked him to go clubbing or something lmfao

Ya exchanging names with Roger Clemens would be pretty funny....sorry I didn`t catch that, did you say Roger?

Lmao...that would have been great! Hey Rocket wanna head downtown and troll.....hehe

Kongfrontation

Lmao...that would have been great! Hey Rocket wanna head downtown and troll.....hehe

Kongfrontation

Shouldve tzaken him to Cuba Libre, he probably coulda got you in the champagne room where all the women kept going in/coming out of. There was two huge guards at the door.

Ya exchanging names with Roger Clemens would be pretty funny....sorry I didn`t catch that, did you say Roger?

Why does your name sound so familiar? Were you on a reality show or something? OH I know, American Idol, OOHH do you know Clay Aiken.

Back