Good Night/Good Morning thread

Good night everyone, tomorrow is the big day for group 2 a the TaylorMade Kingdom experience, it will be a great weekend.

Good morning folks, today is the day for us round 2 Kingdom golf folks, I am super excited.

Good night everyone, this was an awesome weekend and I am truly thankful to have been one of the 3 to represent THP at the TaylorMade Kingdom this weekend. See you good folks tomorrow.

Goodnight All, time to get the kid to sleep and then gotta get up early tomorrow.

Good morning all, time to hit the floor running for a new week.

Happy Monday!

IS IT Friday YET ?????? :) off to the trenches ! Oh and Morning all .

Well that was a good day, good night all, see you folks in the a.m.

You always seem to be saying goodnight and good morn to yourself Dawg so, Goodnight man.

You always seem to be saying goodnight and good morn to yourself Dawg so, Goodnight man.

LOL, good night to all and especially to Dent, that deserves rep right there, but I can't give you any right now without spreading it around to others first.:D

LOL, good night to all and especially to Dent, that deserves rep right there, but I can't give you any right now without spreading it around to others first.:D

Dawg, im waiting on you to update the chuckles thread! We need some more of your good comments in there.

I'm waiting for you to hit the banter thread. You're almost at 8000 dude.

The rant thread kind of acted like the banter thread for a while. But I will be in there shortly. Woah, I am getting pretty close.

G'night all. Have a good one, I've done my damage for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning all, happy Hump Day for all of you working types.

Good morning! Hump Day!

Well hello there all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back