Good Night/Good Morning thread

Good morning from sunny Wales - great golf last night in my 2nd favourite Major, more to come tonight I'm sure. Good to see Rors on top (it won't last, sadly...). Last day of the work week, and a club competition tomorrow - forecast fine. Its a good day.

Good morning on a beautiful Sunday morning, looking for some special drama from Augusta this afternoon. Best of luck to Rory as he has proven he has the mettle to be a Masters Champion, now he just needs to have a solid round and claim the jacket.

Good morning on a beautiful Sunday morning, looking for some special drama from Augusta this afternoon. Best of luck to Rory as he has proven he has the mettle to be a Masters Champion, now he just needs to have a solid round and claim the jacket.

The first 3.5 rounds are a prelude to the back nine on Sunday. If young Rory makes the turn with the lead he will be our newest Masters Champion. If he stumbles there will be two or three ready to take him down on the back.
I am looking forward to the drama or a good nap because he is lapping the field.

Good Morning THP!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a dream last night that Rory McIllroy self destructed and shot an 80 in the final round of the Masters. So who won that tourney anway???

Good morning THPers, I hope everyone in the U.S. has a happy Tax Day. I am sending a very nice check to Uncle Sam to celebrate. :sad:

Signing off, goodnight guys

Good morning! 4 day work week! Woohoooo

Good morning all and happy hump day. Today is the weekly blitz and the weather should be very good, hope the putter is working.

Hope everyone has a Great Easter - He is Risen!!!

Good morning all. heading out to a small scramble this morning.

Good moring everyone, heading down to Jekyll Island for (hopefully) 3 days of golf. The weather for golf this afternoon is very iffy, looks like play for sure on Friday & Saturday which is the 2 day tournament days, so actually all is good.

Good night all, it has been a good day in that I had my 1st golf lesson, see you folks tomorrow.

Goodnight THP. I have been sick for the last 3 days, going to the DR tomorrow, and then hopefully to school.

(And Golf This weekend)????

Good morning THP! Headed out this morning for my first 18 of 36. I hope everyone has a good day and hits them well.

Good morning D & THPers everywhere, I am headed to a course about an hour from here to meet up with fellow THPers for a day of golf, I am so looking forward to it.

Good morning, see you all in about 12 or 13 hours!

off to bed soon, gotta get some rest so I can refresh all day on the burner 2.0 testing thread!

Good night THP! Off to bed now, up at 8 to get the tractor from the shop, then graduation parties! WOOT WOOT. Hopefully afternoon golf though, if it's not raining....

Signing off!

Goodnight Thp! I have a 9 oclock tee time to attend so off to bed I go.

Gotta catch a 7am flight to sin city. Up in 4.5hrs...see you on the other side of the REM sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodnight finally. Sister in law was bitten by a copperhead so we've been at the ER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good night to all who are still here! Sleeping in tomorrow for the first time in a loooong time. (School ended!)

Back