G'night again all...this place keeps me up WAY too late at night lol

G'night again all...this place keeps me up WAY too late at night lol

Amen brother. Goodnight everyone.

Tap before talk.

Night ya'll, big day tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

G'mornin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning folks, I have already been to the Dr. for my semi-annual physical, everything looks pretty good for an old man.

well, Duke is out and so am I, see you folks in the a.m.

Fare-the-well my friends! I shall typeth to you in the morrow!

Good morning all, today is claycribbs 15th birthday, everyone be sure to wish him a happy birthday, he is a great fella.

Good morning everyone, we had several severe thunderstorms last night and some more are possible today. Golf may be a hit or miss thing for the next few days.

Well good evening everyone! I gotta be getting up early in the morning for the next few days, so my nights are cut short! BUT.. I shall return to rub elbows with the rest of you Hacker's tomorrow!

Well good evening everyone! I gotta be getting up early in the morning for the next few days, so my nights are cut short! BUT.. I shall return to rub elbows with the rest of you Hacker's tomorrow!

G'night Weezy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good night folks, been a long dreary day here with the off and on rain. Hope the forecasters are wrong and it doesn't hold up all week. See y'all in the a.m.

I wish you all a very good night! Must go slumber only to awake and be forced to host a track meet, boo.

Type to you all in the morrow!

Good morning! 6am starts suck! And its chilly and raining, oh well its friday eve :)

good night folks, was able to get in a very muddy 18 today so it was a good day. Heading down to Tallahassee, Fla for the week end, see y'all later.

Happy Friday!

Hello from Tallahassee Fl. Going to the big Springtime Tallahassee celebration downtown, lots of food, crafts, games and a huge parade. Temp will be in the low 80s.

Good morning everyone, ready for the weekly blitz today, the conditions should be pretty good other than some wet patches on the course from the recent rain. Very little wind, sunny and temp in the lower 70's.

Happy hump day everyone!

Good morning everyone, the tournament I look forward to the most begins today.

Good morning! Up an hour earlier then normal! Booo, but it is friday!

Back