@ScoFoBG we are almost guitar twins with the Revs. Love that 2xP90 setup.
I know. I've been saving up for about a year, bouncing around between a Rivolta Mondo Mondata, a Les Paul Special, and a Chapman ML3 Pro, and then I saw one of these and bought it instantaneously.

Picked up the guitar in my 40s, too late to get really good/natural at it, but boy did I love it. Unfortunately, I have hand cramping issues that have almost shut me down. I keep a strat, a tele, and a little acoustic gretsch to noodle on, but the only one I can play for more than a few minutes is the strat. The fender scale and rosewood fretboard make it much easier to play than the others. Run I through a little fender mustang with all my favorite models programmed. Sure wish I could go back to playing at will. Oh well, faced with losing the guitar or golf, I'll say I'm happy still golfing.
I don't know if I'd be able to choose between the two. I suck at both.

I don't know if I'd be able to choose between the two. I suck at both.
Going to be a lot of fun with you at the THP Experience as always Lou

Here's a little diddy that I recorded the guitars for (quite) a few years ago. I don't even remember what rig I used for this. Maybe the PRS SE and some obscure patch on the Eleven Rack. Noise gate killed my final note on the solo. It's bothered me forever but I've never felt like spending a month building the chops back up to re-record it.

I hardly ever touch my guitars anymore. :(

Bark at the Moon

Last edited:
Here's a little diddy that I recorded the guitars for (quite) a few years ago. I don't even remember what rig I used for this. Maybe the PRS SE and some obscure patch on the Eleven Rack. Noise gate killed my final note on the solo. It's bothered me forever but I've never felt like spending a month building the chops back up to re-record it.

I hardly ever touch my guitars anymore. :(

Bark at the Moon
Eleven Racks. Dive Bombs. You're old school. And I like it.

It's funny how we invest so much in the electronicals, and then play our ratty acoustic like 95% of the time.

The acoustic was the most expensive of all my guitars!!! My buddy was working as a manager for Daddy's Junky Music at the time and we picked it up using his manufacturer's discount. I love that guitar.

The acoustic was the most expensive of all my guitars!!! My buddy was working as a manager for Daddy's Junky Music at the time and we picked it up using his manufacturer's discount. I love that guitar.
Now don't I feel silly?

IMG_2905.jpeg

I played a lot in my younger years, but just at home and with friends. I was fortunate that my two best friends were really good guitarists, and very patient with me. I lost half of my left index finger in a workplace accident in my early twenties, and didn't pick up a guitar again until just a few years ago. I make more noise than music, I don't even do that too often any more, but I do have a couple of nice guitars, a G&L Strat, an Agile LP knockoff, and also have a cheap Fender acoustic.

Here's my G&L with my little Fender Mustang amp

DSCN0807.JPG

and the LP knockoff

Agile_s.JPG

When my golf obsession takes a breather, as it's doing now, these guys come out to play and keep me challenged and entertained. The custom 335 is my favorite ...

EBC5785E-C983-4479-A9F0-8D1265363F8E.jpeg

14DE3476-6D69-4761-A9A3-DF769AF615C9_1_201_a.jpeg

4C4EE3C2-CC02-4A6B-962C-74696105C951_1_201_a.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg

335 is on my list of inevitables, but there are a few things ahead of it.

I really want to get a new amp, but with the way I've been bouncing around it's so impractical.

Love seeing what everyone has. I need to take some pictures of mine this weekend. I have an Alvarez acoustic, Ibanez RG470L, and a MiM Tele. Love them all, but need to get the Ibanez in to be setup. Amp wise, i have an orange Crush Pro 60, and a VHT special 6 for my guitars.

I’m an acoustic guy. I have a Seagull Artist cutaway, a Seagull S12 12-string, and an Art & Lutherie nylon string.

Love seeing what everyone has. I need to take some pictures of mine this weekend. I have an Alvarez acoustic, Ibanez RG470L, and a MiM Tele. Love them all, but need to get the Ibanez in to be setup. Amp wise, i have an orange Crush Pro 60, and a VHT special 6 for my guitars.
I'm coming with pictures soon as well. Everyone else has these beautiful rooms lined with mahogany, and the only space for me in the house is in the laundry room. So I'll have to stage it up nice.

I’m an acoustic guy. I have a Seagull Artist cutaway, a Seagull S12 12-string, and an Art & Lutherie nylon string.
Have a Seagull as well. Always been one of my favorite brands. My FIL just gifted me one of his Guild acoustics from the 80s. Not quite vintage but plays and sounds amazing.

Back