Definitely don't get to play as much as I would like to, and honestly have never been great. More of just a chord picker when I do, but I enjoy it none the less. A lot of my friends are Musicians so I have more gear hand me downs than I really need for my ability or use.

Solid Bodies:
Fender Strat mutt
Fender Jaguar HH
BC Rich Warlock
Peavey HP Signature USA
:built by me:
Les Paul copy
Jaguar/Mustang custom
Currently building a Tele clone.

Acoustic:
Samick
Alvarez 12 String
Takamine 6 string
:built by me:
6 string Hascal Haile type

Amps:
6505 2x12 combo

Pedals:
Vox Wah
Danelectro: Trem, Acoustic sim, EQ, Distortion, Chorus
Digitech whammy

I don't play guitar, never have and not ever planning to.

I do have this that came to my possession. It's allegedly signed by a famous or semi famous band but I have no idea.

16743447677037437156823397977468.jpg

16743447880886268027664237819261.jpg

Guitars? Which one do you want me to play? LOL...

Guitars.Wall.2021.jpg

Tell me about your 2 Strats please?

My black Strat is almost brand new 2021, and is the incredible Fender Player Strat. I consider it kind of a modern replica of Clapton's famous "Blackie". :love:
My sunburst Strat is my classic, well used, bar-band guitar from 1995. It has been through hell and back, been knocked over, had a drunk girl's phone number written on the pickguard (when we all were taking a break and getting a beer at the bar)! Today, it is so worn out, frets buzz, intonation is off (low E), etc... So I decided to adjust the truss rod, raise the bridge saddles up, and tune it to Open G. It is now a dedicated Slide Guitar. :cool:

My black Strat is almost brand new 2021, and is the incredible Fender Player Strat. I consider it kind of a modern replica of Clapton's famous "Blackie". :love:
My sunburst Strat is my classic, well used, bar-band guitar from 1995. It has been through hell and back, been knocked over, had a drunk girl's phone number written on the pickguard (when we all were taking a break and getting a beer at the bar)! Today, it is so worn out, frets buzz, intonation is off (low E), etc... So I decided to adjust the truss rod, raise the bridge saddles up, and tune it to Open G. It is now a dedicated Slide Guitar. :cool:
That's exactly the story I was looking for when I asked the question. Love it! I've got some sort of Frankenstrat from the late 80s that someone tried to turn into a Strat Plus. It's got two Lace Sensors, some weird modified bridge that I can't get a tremolo arm in, and the frets are dead. Some day I'll spend the money to get it back up to Par because it does have a great neck and sounds amazing. But for now, I bought a Reverend Charger 290 to play as well.

Gibson Les Paul Classic: one of those guitars that will end up in my will one day.
1687638018438.png1687638029007.png

Big time guitar player here! Although I rarely get to play anymore, I still love it. I have a Epi Les Paul and a basic Yamaha acoustic for jamming purposes. Man, in my middle and early high school days I played the hell out of my guitar. I miss it.

I still play when I have the time. I can play nice, sweet, acoustic stuff, like "If" by David Gates & Bread back in the 70's... to grabbing my electric, hitting a distortion pedal, and playing along with Tony Iommi on "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath. :cool:

Gibson Les Paul Classic: one of those guitars that will end up in my will one day.
View attachment 9188555View attachment 9188556
I have that same model. Even the grain looks similar to yours. It plays so nice.
I’m not talented enough to do it justice but it’s a guitar I’ve wanted since I was a kid. The classics have coil and phase switching so there are a lot of tones to play with.
Like you, one of my sons will inherit it once I’m gone or too arthritic to play it.

Golf and guitars my main two things (though I've been getting super into bass moreso), but if we're doing a WITR, here's a consolidated list:
2018 Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ Binding, 2021 Gibson Les Paul Standard, 2012 Epi Les Paul Blackback, LTD EC1k w/ Evertune, Ibanez RGDIX6PB 26.5" scale, Agile 627, Schecter KM7Mk3, Schecter SLS Elite 7 Multiscale, PRS 277 Baritone w/ Evertune, LTD MH1007 w/ Evertune, Dingwall NG3 5-string, Sterling StingRay34HH, 1987 Ibanez Roadbass, all running through a Line6 Helix floor and QSC K12.2. I may be missing a couple, but I also do a lot of repair work so I get that chance to come across a lot of guitars and figure out what I like, plus I'm lazy af to retune constantly so I like to keep guitars for a certain tuning and switch guitars :LOL:

my brother-in-law commandeered my acoustic and i've had an itch to get a new one. i really want a 000 style, but holy crap guitars are so expensive these days.

Les Paul and an acoustic by Montana cheap but has great tones.

Just found this thread so here goes:

2013 Gibson SGJ (heavily modified with different pickups and a Bigsby) Chocolate Brown
2013 Gibson Les Paul Signature T Alpine White Burst
2010 Nash Guitars S-63 Seaform Green light relic
2003 PRS Custom 24 Vintage Natural
2014 PRS S2 Custom 22 Semi-Hollow Dark Cherry Burst
2016 Eastman Guitars T186MX Natural

2016 Martin D-35 50th Anniversary
2014 Martin 000-17SM 12-fret Sunburst
2019 Martin LX Black Little Martin
2011 Taylor GA-3
Recording King Parlor Guitar
Late 1890s heirloom (only hangs on a wall because it belonged to my late grandfather)

Cigar Box Guitar

Eastman MD505 mandolin

Fender Princeton Custom '68
Morgan Amps Abbey
Kemper

Way too many pedals to list.

And then quite a few synths.

My excuse is as a sound designer and audio engineer, I occasionally use all of these things for work.

IMG_1665.jpeg

Attachments

• 021.jpeg
    021.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 3
I’m an acoustic guy. I have a Seagull Artist cutaway, a Seagull S12 12-string, and an Art & Lutherie nylon string.

Yeah, I'm an acoustic guy too. Been fiddling around with acoustics since college. I will forever be a beginner😂, but like to play it to relax every once in a while.

Have a standard Seagull M6 Gloss (from the 2000s). Sounds great (solid spruce top and mahogany sides) and has improved in sound over the years.

Back