Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I thought there were already four or five on the wait list...?

Edit per a post a few pages back:

mmaynard
DawgDaddy
TroutBum
Robman7
milehighgolfer

Having four or so people on the waiting list does not ensure we immediately open another foursome. GG said we are close and we must wait to see if anybody else is jumping in.

Having four or so people on the waiting list does not ensure we immediately open another foursome. GG said we are close and we must wait to see if anybody else is jumping in.

Understood. Thanks for clarifying.

I hope it can be worked out for those on the waiting list!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I hope it can be worked out for those on the waiting list!

you should jump in and help dreams come true!

you should jump in and help dreams come true!

If I was the one person that would make the difference I would! I looked at the flights and oh wow. Still if JB or GG confirms they need one more to make it happen, im in!

If I was the one person that would make the difference I would! I looked at the flights and oh wow. Still if JB or GG confirms they need one more to make it happen, im in!

Its not about a single more person right now buddy. But very kind offer.

Its not about a single more person right now buddy. But very kind offer.

Appreciate everything you guys do here!

Not sure of travel plans at the moment besides car pooling with some northern peeps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Shot one: pull hook into trees
Shot two: drop
Shot three: chunky iron into marsh...

You mean like that? :)

You forgot, leave worthless driver in tree, after that pull hook.

Hang in there DD its CLOSE....need us someone else to jump in on this awesome event!

Awesome, surely it won't take too long. Come on folks, this is going to be one great get together.

You forgot, leave worthless driver in tree, after that pull hook.
And take another drop somewhere between the club and the water.

Was there a step that needed to be taken to get yourself on the waiting list (email to GG) that someone might have forgotten? Not sure simply posting in the thread would've gotten you on the list.

Just a guess in my part.

Posting in here does not put you on the waiting list, I need an email sent to me.

Sent over an email to GG to be added to the waiting list, bc im a slack ass and forgot about this on friday.

Sent over an email to GG to be added to the waiting list, bc im a slack ass and forgot about this on friday.

Yay!

six characters

NICE DUDE...hopefully it works out for ya!

So it looks like I am looking to play on Friday and Sunday too, as I just got in. :banana:

Last edited:
NICE DUDE...hopefully it works out for ya!

You making it down for this one?

Hell worst case, i might come try and play some golf with THPers before or after the event since im not that far away.

Hell worst case, i might come try and play some golf with THPers before or after the event since im not that far away.

Check your PM's to see if you made the cut. I just got mine about 5 min ago.

absolutely, I believe before the day is out we will have a carpool of 4 from OH

I'm in. I made it. Cant wait for this, gonna be a absolute blast

Back