Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice par Buck!!

Nice par Buck!!! Great up and down. Jake, fantastic. Lmfao at BF trying to tear his own head off haha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Great HOTD Buck! You had some action on that AW man, nice putt and a pretty cool looking hole.

Great HOTD Buck! You had some action on that AW man, nice putt and a pretty cool looking hole.

yeah i thought it was gonna roll into the water why i was yelling at my ball from the tee! it was flat on that part of the green too guess im still getting plenty of spin with the C Tapers.

Nice HOTD Vids Cookie, P4B and Buck.
Looks like the new putter is treating you well Buck.
P4B can't wait to see the rumble in the Carolina jungle.

Nice Job Cookie....I need to do the "irons only" thing....I think it can only help with your course management.
It's also fun to play that wat, Tim. I scored what was at the time by best score ever using only hybrids and irons when doing the Adams testing.

Great HOTD Jake and Buck!! Both nice pars

Jake, I love the commentary and the smack talk!! The sunset thing too!!!

Little 4th of July HOTD Video.... i was 1 over at this point i just bogeyed the last hole so i needed to get back on track on a tough hole especially because i went for the sucker pin placement today trying to get a birdie putt to get back to even par.

Nice par man...and that's a pretty cool little hole. Looks like you either hit the green, or re-tee.

Nice par buck.

Nice par man...and that's a pretty cool little hole. Looks like you either hit the green, or re-tee.

theres a drop zone behind the hole so you can do that if you hit the water. id prob re-tee it but i guess to keep play up so guys don't tin cup it it's back there.

yeah i thought it was gonna roll into the water why i was yelling at my ball from the tee! it was flat on that part of the green too guess im still getting plenty of spin with the C Tapers.

130 with an AW is pretty impressive too!

nice par buck, and nice looking course!

nice par buck, and nice looking course!

its funny this place is seriously 5 minutes from my house and always in great condition and i can't tell you the last time i played there had to be a few years. i remember it being crowded a lot. but it wasn't yesterday so i may have to give it a go more often.

Nice par P4B! Par is a good score on a longish par 4.

Great par save Buck! Looks like you are still getting a lot of spin with the c-tapers.

its funny this place is seriously 5 minutes from my house and always in great condition and i can't tell you the last time i played there had to be a few years. i remember it being crowded a lot. but it wasn't yesterday so i may have to give it a go more often.

no kidding, looked like it was in good shape, 5 minutes away is awesome, they have pretty good rates?

no kidding, looked like it was in good shape, 5 minutes away is awesome, they have pretty good rates?

i paid $27 yesterday for twilight. which was at 5 and there wasn't anyone there i got done in 1.5 hours. i asked them if its normally that empty they said no way. so i think its still crowded but i may throw it on the list more often on where im gonna play. i think its normally like 40-50 to play during the week with a cart.

Nice hole buckjob. I am glad I am very hungover watching the cart ride this morning or that could have put me over the edge :alien:

Nice hole buckjob. I am glad I am very hungover watching the cart ride this morning or that could have put me over the edge :alien:

i usually cut that out when im editing the video but its a nice hole and i wanted to show the green.

Yeah I knew you did for that.. That hole looks nice and sounds like the course was too. That is a great rate

Alright I finally have my power on after five long very hot dazes. Pmoa and I along with Jim and Cooper get together at Bulle Rock last Saturday Morning for a round of Championship level golf playing from the Blue tees at 6334 yds.

Nice par Buck or should be be calling you Phil with all that spin you create!!! Great looking green!

Shark and Co. - Great looking hole from the tee box there! Love it! Great hole when you have options and risk vs reward choices. Great job.

Great job lads. Man that course looks amazing

Alright I finally have my power on after five long very hot dazes. Pmoa and I along with Jim and Cooper get together at Bulle Rock last Saturday Morning for a round of Championship level golf playing from the Blue tees at 6334 yds.

Great looking hole there guys...and looks like you were having fun. :D

Nice HOTD Shark and PMOA....great looking course there!

Shark glad to hear you finally got your power back on!

nice hole shark and Pmoa

Back