Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Good stuff Yoccos and Redlyne.

First off you guys got some short ass par 3's on that course...LOL

Some solid shots there....Yoccos with the three putt...and don't you love when you drag it back to putt it over and still miss it...LOL

Great job guys...thanks for sharing.

LOL. Yeah that was a dumb putt I should've line up.

Well, we don't have short par 3's the flag was just playing where it was. Couldn't do anything about that. Our Par 4's were usually at least real par 4's haha.

Awesome stuff Yoccos. Course looks pretty nice, Looks like that was a fun round

Awesome stuff Yoccos. Course looks pretty nice, Looks like that was a fun round

Thanks Kelly!!! It was was a blast dude and for a summer course in AZ it was in phenominal shape. Greens were fast at the end but they held the ball so well!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Due!!!!!! That was the only time all round it did too hahahaha. Figures!!!! I really was putting well today. Redlyne was just absolutely destroying his ball today and I appreciate he and Kyle inviting me to their Monday rounds. Gonna be a freaking blast going forward!

Dude! It took over 4 hours to upload lol. I felt like I was using dailup. Thanks again for the invite and glad we got out. Man you were just murdering the ball today.

I had just gotten home from work late and didn't even realize this was Redlyne in the video, lol. Great job guy's, looked like a blast out there.

I had just gotten home from work late and didn't even realize this was Redlyne in the video, lol. Great job guy's, looked like a blast out there.

Lol all good due! He is a fun guy to play golf with. Never gets mad! Just has a great time.

Great hotd Yoccos! Some pretty nice shots in there. Looks like you guys were havin fun.

Yoccos is so good at golf might as well give him the Morgan cup trophy now! Nice holes bro!

Here are a couple Par 3 HOTD vids from Redlyne, Kyle and I!

Par 3 13th Lasered 82 yards lol:

Par 3 16th 128 laser (pin in front)

Pretty cool vids guys...looks like you had a blast even though it was a tad warm. :D

Thanks Bam, Buck and Dogman. We freaking killed it out there.

That first par 3 the ball actually landed just maybe a foot left of the hole and wouldn't stick. Wtfranks!

Good Stuff Yoccos, Redlyne, and Kyle. Course looks like it's in great shape, esp considering what time of year it is.

I won't lie, I know Marcs and I talked about doing a match against each other Thursday afternoon in MB and doing the results in the Live Round thread, but after seeing his swing I'm thinking I should backpeddle.

Good Stuff Yoccos, Redlyne, and Kyle. Course looks like it's in great shape, esp considering what time of year it is.

I won't lie, I know Marcs and I talked about doing a match against each other Thursday afternoon in MB and doing the results in the Live Round thread, but after seeing his swing I'm thinking I should backpeddle.

It was in really good shape man. Greens were really, really good. You'll be fine. I feel like my swing is twitchy in those videos for some reason!

Nice HOTD's yoccos and friends.

Great video Tmex! I will take all the Yoccos coverage I can get.

It was in really good shape man. Greens were really, really good. You'll be fine. I feel like my swing is twitchy in those videos for some reason!

I thought the swing looked good broski

Good hole TBT....Colorado is looking good for July!

Yoccos and Co.......110 yard 60 degree wedge from your buddy...wow! But would hate to double a 82 yd hole! Guys looked like you were having fun! I finally figured out who Red looks like:

Gavin Smith Professional Poker Player
gavin-smith-5-200x300.jpg

Nice holes Yoccos, looks like you are hitting those short irons very nicely!

Maybe you should have went with the belly putter? Ha

Yoccos and Co.......110 yard 60 degree wedge from your buddy...wow! But would hate to double a 82 yd hole! Guys looked like you were having fun! I finally figured out who Red looks like:

Haha that's funny man, I can see the resemblance. I wish I was a professional poker player!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Nice holes Yoccos, looks like you are hitting those short irons very nicely!

Maybe you should have went with the belly putter? Ha

LOL! Dude it was funny... the one bad putting hole is on video! I putted real well Cookie. We're gonna have some fun that Thursday!

LOL! ITs true!

nice HOTD marc and co!
love that shotmate...so cool.

I mistakenly said this was a par 4 in the intro, it is actually a par 5 but playing short today at 462 yards.

Back