Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Nice birdie Cookie! Bridgestone birdies are cool.

Great birdie Cookie, your greens look pretty flat.

Great birdie Cookie, your greens look pretty flat.

Thanks. There are a few that are multi tiered but generally speaking, yes they are flat with not nearly as much break as some other courses around here.

CB: glad you liked the Bridgestone birdie! Yoccos likes them too, lol.

Thanks. There are a few that are multi tiered but generally speaking, yes they are flat with not nearly as much break as some other courses around here.

I did not mean anything by that, you still had to make the putt. It was a very good hole. It's just that on my course it is very rare that you have a putt that goes straight. Any time you get a birdie it is a great hole!

I did not mean anything by that, you still had to make the putt. It was a very good hole. It's just that on my course it is very rare that you have a putt that goes straight. Any time you get a birdie it is a great hole!

No offense taken, you are spot on though! They are fairly flat/straight but generally much smaller than most greens so I tend to hit more greens at other courses but also miss more putts.

nice bird Cookster!

Mr. Clutch!!!! Nice tweet

Solid birdie cookie!

Nice birdie Cookie. Way to go.

I mistakenly said this was a par 4 in the intro, it is actually a par 5 but playing short today at 462 yards.

Good solid hole there Cookie, with a birdie to top it off. Gotta love it...:D

Great birdie Mr Clutch, that was a nice putt!

Nice video cookie, congrats on the Bridgestone birdie!

Nice hole cookie! I think your training is about over................

Thanks guys!

Nice hole cookie! I think your training is about over................

Not quite my friend. Giving Great Southwest another go on Sunday - another very solid test away from my home course.

Not quite my friend. Giving Great Southwest another go on Sunday - another very solid test away from my home course.
That is a great test! Thanks for the invite. :laughing:

JK!!

SethO and I played 18 at my home course today. It's consistently rated as the #1 muni in Ohio and offered us quite the challenge today!

Enjoy!

We also found out on the next hole that the group behind us was THP member Adam Hartzell! If we had known... we would have added him to our whole of day video.
Keep your eyes open people... there are THPer's everywhere

"Nice Birdie", "That will work" - well done fellas

Great hole fellas! Nice bird RuxGus..

Shank0 with the SHANK-OOOOOOOOOOO Kidding!

SethO and I played 18 at my home course today. It's consistently rated as the #1 muni in Ohio and offered us quite the challenge today!

We also found out on the next hole that the group behind us was THP member Adam Hartzell! If we had known... we would have added him to our whole of day video.
Keep your eyes open people... there are THPer's everywhere

Nice Birdie Gus...Nice when you can play a round with a fellow THP'er....
Beautiful looking hole...and Seth-O...you can pop a collar with the best of them.. :)

Nice Video and Birdie Cookie

Nice Job RXGus and SethO.......by the way Seth...there will be no popped collars in our group on Saturday at the Morgan Cup...LOL

Nice vid RxGus. Great bird.

Back