Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Wow another great hole Divebell. I may be heading down to Boca this March, and if I do I would love to get a round with you! I hope the weather is that nice too. :D

Great bird, Divebell! That course is gorgeous!

Wow another great hole Divebell. I may be heading down to Boca this March, and if I do I would love to get a round with you! I hope the weather is that nice too. :D

Sounds good. Look me up when you head down this way. The weather should actually be better in March...it is all about the wind on that course.

Nice HOTD Divebell. At least the wind was warm better than most of the USA.

Sorry for the length of the video.....got a little long winded.
Nice hole and video Cookie...would have been much better if your wife was playing...:D

This is my first attempt at posting videos, so please bear with me. Sorry for the separate videos, not sure how to splice them together yet (just using my phone to video).

The Gasparilla Golf Club - Boca Grande, Florida - December 12, 2011
7th Hole, Par 5, 476 yards (into about a two club wind off the tee), dogleg right

I will work on adding commentary the next time I am out :)
I will post another hole that we filmed from our round today when a get a chance.

The Gasparilla Golf Club - 2nd Video Hole of the Day

The Gasparilla Golf Club - Boca Grande, Florida - December 12, 2011
10th Hole, Par 4, 286 yards (into about a two club wind)

Thanks for watching...
Great holes DB....I want to kill you for playing in shorts in December....:at-wits-end:

Nice Job Cookie and Divebell! That course does look great Divebell.....we get to play all year round, but the grass does go dormant...not nice and green like that.

Great stuff!! Like others have said, that course is awesome looking! You're doing it justice.

Steel Tappin'

Nice Job Cookie and Divebell! That course does look great Divebell.....we get to play all year round, but the grass does go dormant...not nice and green like that.

That is one nice thing about the grass here in South Florida that for the most part the grass stays green. We do get some browning at times, but it also depends on the type of grass.

Hole of the Day 12/18/11 La Purisima Hole 9

Hole of the Day 12/18/11 La Purisima Hole 9

Another Par 3 today. Number 9 at La Purisima, 201 Yards.

Second Shot

Putt for Par

Couple of nice videos Shanker...jealous of the shorts. :D

Nice par putt!

Schanker, nice video! Really pretty course.

Nice vids Schanker. That course looks really nice.

Great job Schanker, nice par. Must be nice still playing in shorts, lol.

Like the nice fist pump on the par putt Schanker! Nice!

SNOWBALL ANYONE? Yesterday's round was pretty interesting, both holes, lol. I filmed the first hole, par 5 about 525 from the back tee's. This hole kills me pretty often, but add snow to the mix and it get's down right funny.

[YOUTUBE]SlNMaxvkyBw[/YOUTUBE]

Nice hole Duey! That looks like a bunch of fun playing in the snow! You hit some pretty good shots there lol!

Due due you are a goof ball man. That is a funny video. I think I would have opted to stay in the house rather than play golf in the snow myself. Good work, thanks for the video.

Thanks guy's, it was nice to get back out again and funny hitting off the snow. I thought that first putt was going in, but it put the brakes on quick in the snow.

Due due you are a goof ball man. That is a funny video. I think I would have opted to stay in the house rather than play golf in the snow myself. Good work, thanks for the video.

Goofball?? lol. I actually worked up a sweat walking. Good thing the ball never buried in the snow.

Great job Schanker, nice par. Must be nice still playing in shorts, lol.

Thanks. It's why I moved from MN to CA. Too many rounds like the one you posted, Ha.

Like the nice fist pump on the par putt Schanker! Nice!

It felt nice to make one. Only one over 5 ft. I made that day.

Back